75

Chris' POV

I was halfway to my place in New York when I got an alert I'd never seen before - Megan had called emergency services. She wouldn't have used the home button to call for help if there was any other way; both her mom and I would get this alert and we'd both worry until we managed to get ahold of her.

I abruptly asked my driver to change destinations and get to their apartment as fast as possible.  I tried to reach Sebastian - he should've been almost home by now - but it went right to his voicemail. I didn't know what was going on but I couldn't shake the feeling Macy had something to do with him not answering.

I had a good driver and he got me there faster than I thought he would. Handing him a generous tip, I quickly hauled my suitcase inside, running for the elevator. I'd seriously considered leaving it behind, but my copy of the current Marvel movie script was inside. If it got out, I'd be in deep shit with the studio - there'd been so many leaks lately it seemed like half the cast didn't get their scripts until the morning of shooting.

I stopped abruptly when I arrived at Sebastian's apartment - the door was unlocked and slightly ajar, making me uneasy. Neither of them ever left the door like that - unlocked and swinging open. I cautiously poked my head in; seeing no one in the living room, I walked in and parked my suitcase just inside the door next to Sebastian's, almost tripping over Megan's favorite boots. I instantly went from uneasy to concerned because now I knew  they were both here.

I frowned to myself, something about the apartment just felt off somehow. Walking into the kitchen, I noticed there were shopping bags on the island counter, along with Megan's purse. I caught a whiff of a perfume that was too heavily scented for either Megan or Sadie and too cheap for Scarlett or Lizzie to wear. My stomach clenched unpleasantly; I was fairly certain it was the kind of perfume Macy wore.

Megan and Sebastian's phones were also on the counter, which did nothing to allay my anxiety. I picked Megan's phone up to look at it, noticing it was locked down just as I heard voices coming from Sebastian's bedroom.

I set the phone down and quietly walked down the hallway past Megan's room - it was dark and empty - and so was the bathroom. I struggled to catch my breath as my anxiety clawed at my chest. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly - I had to keep control right now - I needed to find them first.

I could see light shining under Sebastian's door; I strained my ears but the voices had stopped so I couldn't tell exactly who was in the room. Deciding I needed to find out, I reached for the handle only to meet resistance - it was locked. Thankfully the door wasn't all the way closed and I pushed at the door, hoping that I wasn't going to find my girlfriend cheating on me with my best friend. 

The door swung all the way open and I froze in the doorway, my startled gaze riveted to the strange girl climbing onto a naked Sebastian - NOT Megan - and certainly NOT Sadie. The girl saw me and gave me a smirk, her eyes holding mine as I placed her - Macy.

Her hair was a lot different from the last time I'd seen her, but I was positive it was her. I stood rooted there in shock until I realized Sebastian wasn't just naked, he was tied to the goddamn bed...and gagged. That got me moving - Seb hated being tied up; always had.

"Get off him," I growled, grabbing Macy by the waist and tossing her to the side, not caring where she landed. I shuddered; just touching her made my skin crawl. "Seb?" I asked as I pulled the gag off him. His eyes were closed and I shook his shoulder, alarmed at the lack of response from him - something was very wrong here.

"He's so compliant," Macy tittered, reaching for him. "I like him this way."

I glared at her, swatting her hands away. "Get the hell away - what did you do to him?"