Bonus Fluff

Sebastian's POV

It was great to be back in the city again. I liked living out at the lake with Sadie, but NYC had been home for a long time to me. I rolled our suitcases into our bedroom to unpack; we had a whole two days before the premiere but there was still a lot Sadie had to do, including a dress fitting and several radio interviews.

I checked the top dresser drawer, making sure the two boxes I'd hidden were still there, waiting for the right moment. I shut the drawer quickly when I heard Sadie approaching and turned to face her.

"Hey doll."

"Hey Sebastian." She put her arms around my neck, leaning up to kiss me. "I just need to hang up a couple things before I go."

I kissed her deeply before working down her neck. "I told you I could've done that for you so you could get your errands done."

"It's fine," she assured me, cupping my face to bring it back up to hers. "I wanted a little down time with you first before I left. I don't have to be at the studio for a couple hours yet."

"Sounds good to me," I grinned, backing her towards the bed. She shifted at the last moment so she was on top and gave me a quick peck.

"We don't have that kind of time, Sebastian," she laughed, climbing off me. "Would you make some coffee for us? It's going to be a long day."

I sighed, putting me hands behind my head. "Sure thing, doll."

I watched her opening her suitcase to find what she wanted to hang up before sitting back up and scooting off the bed. I'd known her for almost two years now and I couldn't imagine what life would be like without her anymore - and I hoped that I never had to find out.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the cupboard to get out the coffee. I paused, seeing a jar filled with pastel pink and blue M & M's next to the coffee. The candy cupboard was the next one over, though - so these were in the wrong place anyways. I was pretty sure I'd finished all the Easter candy a while ago but maybe I'd missed some; bag must've ripped if she'd put them in a container.

"Doll - why are the M & M's in a spaghetti sauce jar?" I called loudly. I knew I didn't have a lot of Tupperware but Sadie didn't need to save jars to put stuff in. I sent Mark a quick text to ask him to pick up a couple more medium containers the next time he went to the store.

"What?" she hollered back, too far into the apartment to hear me well. "Be there in a minute!"

I shrugged, getting a pot of coffee started before opening the jar and taking a handful of M & M's. I went over to get a couple mugs and laughed when I found one with Bucky and Evelyn on it that said Power Couple and another with a cartoon Captain America on it that said Super Soldier Dad.

I didn't remember either of them, so they were either fan gifts that Mark had brought over for us to use or Megan finally replaced the last of the mugs she'd broken with a set of Marvel character mugs. My money was on Megan; knowing her, she'd probably ordered Chris a case of the damn things when she learned she was expecting just to annoy him.

I sent him a picture of the mug just to give him shit.