29

Chris' POV

I watched as Sebastian pulled out his phone to check it, then showed it to Sadie, who started laughing immediately.

"What's so funny?" I asked, turning away from Scarlett.

"Megan's looking for a vase, but instead of asking where Sebastian keeps them she's just opening cupboards until she finds them," Sadie said as Sebastian typed a reply.

"That could take a while," I said, shaking my head. "Why's she looking for a vase? Didn't know you even had any, punk."

"I do have vases, jerk; I just don't need them often."

"Did she give up and finally ask you where they were?" Robert asked with a smirk. "And why's she at your place, Seb?"

"Tom Hiddleston's asking because he's concerned that she's standing on the fucking counter," Sebastian said, shaking his head. "Tom said he brought her flowers, which is why she's looking for a vase." He ignored Robert's other question, looking at me instead and shaking his head slightly, his eyes skimming the overly interested people across from us.

"Talk to Sadie. She can tell you later - it's not something to talk about here," I said, indicating the packed restaurant where the tables around us were a little closer than I liked. I'd forgotten how full this place always was - but it was worth it. Their food was amazing and their dessert was to die for.

Sebastian showed us the picture and I shook my head in amazement. Things weren't going to be dull with Megan around, that's for sure. I wondered what Tom was doing there, though. I felt an ache in my chest at the thought of him hanging out with her alone - it was obvious last night that he liked Megan, too.

"What's Tom doing there?" Scarlett asked before I could, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Don't know yet," Sebastian said before he started laughing. "She just told me off!"

"Why?" Robert asked, with amusement. "Not that you didn't deserve it -" he stopped when Susan said something to him, giving her his attention.

"I told Tom to tell her to get off the counter and she didn't care for that, " Sebastian said, setting his phone down and leaning back in his chair, one arm resting on the back of Sadie's chair.

"Megan posted she's watching both of the Thor movies tonight on Instagram," Sadie said, scrolling through Instagram on her phone. "I was talking to Tom earlier today and I might have mentioned that he'd missed out on how funny Megan was last night when we were watching Winter Soldier. Scarlett - you should've come back to Chris' with us - you missed out, too."

"It sounds like it," Scarlett said, leaning forward to look at Sadie. "What did she say about Natasha?"

"She said she wanted to be like you when she grew up - it was a great conversation," Sadie said with a chuckle. "She just wants to be a ninja, though, not an assassin."

"I'm going to get her back," Sebastian said suddenly. "She said something about roomie diaries , didn't she doll?"

"Roomie Chronicles; I thought that was pretty good. You're going to post that picture - aren't you, Sebastian?" Sadie said with a smile.

"Oh yeah!" he smirked, typing a post on Instagram. "Done - and I tagged her in it."

"You didn't!" Scarlett said, covering her mouth as she laughed. "She's going to kill you, Seb! You have millions of followers. Everyone's already dying of curiosity as to why we follow her."

"Let them," he said dismissively. "I can follow whoever I want to follow."

"Ellen's going to want you too now," I said, shaking my head. "If she didn't already, that is."