Prologue

Are you ready for Raabta, season 2? 😜😊😊😊 Firstly, sorry for making you wait, then I hope you'll like it, then.. see you soon for Done, the epilogue... The cover was made in a rush, I'll do another one during my holidays.. this prologue takes place two chapter (at least) after the first chapter of this story 😊

I was walking in the road, a bottle of whisky in hand.. I still wasn't able to overcome his death..and then I saw my own blood, my flesh, my son, my Shivaay.. And my heart broke again.. His face was like a shot right in the heart.. His misleading face because he wasn't my brother but he was my son.. However his khanji aankhen, his stern face.. His freaking hair move!! Everything was like my superhero brother.. Hadn't I sent him abroad to study, I would have got to live with the exact replica of my brother.. And now seeing him had given me a shock.. Was it possible that... Stop it Rudra.. No one can come back from death..

Rana mansion.

Siddarth and Karan looked at the woman standing in front of them.. Her back was facing them as she was talking with the driver on the doorstep. But her voice.. When they heard her voice, some sweet memories came to their mind. They looked at each other, still listening to her crazy talks.
"My Papa Siddarth Vikram Rana can kill you for even thinking about laying a finger on me!" She said to the poor driver.
Malika got down the stairs with a happy smile on her face.
"Anika meri jaan!" She called and the lady turned around shocking the trio.
"Anika!" Siddarth and Karan said together with shock written all over their faces.
Anika ran to them and hugged them.
"I missed you guys! And especially you daddy!" Anika said to Siddarth. How come... How was it possible that his own daughter looked so much like his dead sister? It had been 8 years since they saw her because he had decided to send her away to study, and it was also the fact that she was reminding him of Anika, his sister and he couldn't live with her constant memories but now that she was here in front of him..looking exactly like his dead sister, his first priority.. Siddarth collapsed on the floor with a thud.
"Sid!" Karan and Malika rushed to him.
"Anu please help yourself, I'll take care of your daddy then I'll come back. Kaina would be back from College in twenty minutes or so." Malika said and Anika just nodded her head yes and she bent down to kiss her dad's forehead before going to her room.

"You just saw her like me!! She is the exact replica of Anika!! How will Mom and Dad react on knowing that? They're still not over her death!! Can it be possible that Anika is back?" Siddarth wondered and Malika just chuckled.
"How can you think so? Anika is our daughter, she can't be back from the dead!"
"Just think about it! She has this S mark on her chest and this crescent moon on her wrist!" Siddarth argued as he had seen these birthmarks on his baby girl.
"And remember what the priest said.."
"You're just too shocked to think straight! This Anika who just came back is my baby, she is not the reincarnation of your deceased sister!!" Malika said, too frightened to face the truth as she remembered the priest's words..