~33~

Anika laid on her bed while tears were running down her cheeks. She was remembering the events of this afternoon when she saw Kaina with Virat. Her mood was off on knowing that her sister wasn't trusting her enough to share her love life when Anika was like an open book for Kaina. She faked her happiness, not wanting to bother anyone with her problems. Well, firstly it wasn't really a problem. She was just hurt that her cousin wouldn't care to share her secrets.
Anika was so deep in thoughts that she didn't hear the knock on her door unilaterally she saw Kaina's face.
"Anu,  can I come in?" Kaina asked.
"You're already in by the way." Anika replied while wiping her tears away.
"I know that you saw Virat and I in the garden this afternoon.. And I also knew that you'd be hurt by knowing about him like that."
"You knew about my possible pain but still you decided to hide it away. You always do your own business excluding people when for me you're like an extension of my own self. You're like my personal diary because I know that I can share everything with you.. I'm just sad that the same can't apply to you. Now can you please leave. I need to sleep as tomorrow is my wedding day." Anika turned away and pretended to sleep, waiting for Kaina to leave.
"I'm getting married to Virat and he has been my boyfriend for a year now. I wanted to tell it to you back in the mall but I saw Paro looking at us, so I thought she was eavesdropping. I'm sorry if I hurt you Cutiepie. I promise it wasn't my goal.. You came back so unexpectedly, then came Akash's problem, Shivaay and all.. I just didn't want to overwhelm you with my life when your own life was a mess." Kaina revealed, sniffed and walked out of the room. Anika clutched her teddy bear 🐻 and sobbed, she was just too sad to move. Finally she cried herself to sleep.
Shivaay laid on his bed with a smile on his face. He couldn't believe that the day after he'd be married to his life, his Anika. She had always been his life even though at first he denied it but now he could shout it on the rooftops that he was her baggad bills or whatever name she'd call him with.
"Anika.. My lady love.. I love you so much.." He whispered and kissed the photograph he had of her.

Next morning, Anika woke up with red and puffy eyes. She washed her face and after freshening up, she walked to her cousin's room. She could hear her crying.
"I really messed up jaan,  she won't forgive me for keeping our relationship secret 🙈🙊🙉 Anika had always been my support system and it hurts if she doesn't talk to me." Kaina sobbed and Anika knocked on the door. She opened it and saw Kaina all curled up in Virat's arms.
"Kaina.. I'm sorry for my outburst.." Anika cried and Kaina got up and hugged her tightly.
"I'm sorry, you were right, I shouldn't be hiding my secrets from you.. It's the two of us against the world and we can't be against the world if we're against each other.." Kaina said and hugged her again, kissing her neck.
"Forever together until the end of the world." They said their favourite mantra, while doing a pinky promise before hugging again.
"Now,  no more tears you're getting married today." Kaina said and Anika nodded before leaving. As she left the room,  Shivaay,  who was sleeping in the room in front of Kaina's left his room. They saw each other and he furrowed his brows,  looking at her red face. She smiled her brightest smile and nodded her head no. They looked like possessed people when they walked absentminded towards each other. They were about to touch when a red  veil coming from God knows where appeared between them. Their trance got broken and Anika looked at Saumya then at Malika before looking down.
"You can't see each other before the wedding. So Anu,  come with us you'll have your breakfast with us in my room then you'll get ready. Shiv, your dad is downstairs with Sid, Om and Karan bhaiyas" Saumya said and left with the bride and her mother, leaving a poor Shivaay all disappointed on knowing that he'll have to wait before seeing.. And touching his bride.
Wedding time.
The family was celebrating as the auspicious time was becoming nearer and nearer. They were dancing on Cutipie as a reference to the bride's nickname. Regarding Anika,  she was admiring herself by looking at her glowing figure. She smiled at the woman who helped her looking like this, Sanam Qureshi.
She looked at her bridal attire,  her makeup and her curled up hair.

Her swan like neck was all nude just waiting for the mangalsutra, her hair partition waiting for the Vermilion, which would be of Shivaay.. She was also excited for this wedding night when he'd finally get to know where she has written his name..
"Are you ready Cutiepie?" Siddarth asked,  coming inside with his wife.
"Haan Daddy.." Anika answered. The couple hugged their daughter tightly and walked with her outside. Kaina, Paro, Saumya and Gauri held a veil above her head while her parents led her to the mandatory where Shivaay was standing dressed in a red and white attire.

He was looking dashing,  his blue eyes holding many emotions on seeing his soon-to-be wife

He was looking dashing,  his blue eyes holding many emotions on seeing his soon-to-be wife. When she came near him,  he looked at her with tears in his eyes.
"Tum khidkitod khoobsurat ho Anika.. You're just soo beautiful..😍💓" He said and she blushed.
"You're not too bad yourself." She whispered and they sat down to begin the rituals. As they performed the rituals, they couldn't stop themselves from going down the memory lane. They remembered their first wedding together, his hate, her pain, his regret,  her will to forgive,  her departure,  their meeting, their love, their remarriage.. Their death.. And now they were getting married again in their second life.. Anika held his hand tightly as suddenly a shiver ran through her spine. Shivaay too felt the same shiver. He felt suddenly uncomfortable, he was feeling hot. This damned night played in their mind again and as they completed their rituals and became newlyweds again, their eyes landed on their nightmare,  she had her hand wrapped around Mr Choudhary and was throwing flowers on them with this same nasty smile. This same smile she had when she killed the couple without any regrets.

Finally, here's the update,  please do share your views and ideas about the story line or whatever you want to say, I hope we'll get to see each other next weekend for the next update.
Precap: probably some revelations and Shivika consummation 😍😝🔥🔥🔥
Target 🎯:  90+ votes and 40+ comments (minus writer's replies)