~13~

"Because you really don't know why I want you to stop this mascarade??" He wondered and she played the stupid character. So, he pulled her hips towards him and wrapped his hand around her waist, passing his blood stained fingers in her hair, dropping some on her maang.

"So you really don't know why I want to stop this wedding?" He asked against her ear before sucking her earlobe and she groaned. "Don't you remember what happened eight years ago, that night, when we last met."

Flashback.

"I don't want to leave you Billu..." Anika whispered against his chest.

"I know, let's get married so that no one will be able to separate us from each other." Shivaay said and he copied everything he had seen on the TV when her mother would watch her daily soaps. He burnt some woods and they turned around it, then he took the garlands which were around the deities' neck and put one around Anika's neck and the other, she put it around his neck. Then he took a necklace in his pocket which he wanted to give her and put it around her neck. He looked at her hair partition and cut his palm with something before dropping the blood on her maang.

"Now you and I will be forever united." He hugged her.

End of flashback.

"You remember?" She stammered.

"Yes and I guess that you too." He said pointing at the necklace. "Anika, I don't know what's happening to me but it seems like living without you is killing me. When I see you, I feel peace, when I'm with you I don't want to let you go... I can't define it as love yet because love is too vague to define what I'm now feeling for you.."

"What about Pia?"

"We broke up yesterday. I didn't love her anyway, she's just staying home until her flight back to Canada." He said. Shivaay grabbed her tiny waist and touched her cheek with his bloody hand, then without further delay, he kissed her plump lips. Anika was shocked, as she recognised the way her Shivaay would kiss her, the way he would nibble then suck her lower lip, she recognised the way his hand would travel back and forth from her creamy waist to her left bum cheek. Anika's soul lived again and Shivaay's heart and mind were confused on feeling her lips, as if he had tasted them before..

They parted and he pecked her lips. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"What have you done?" She sobbed and ran away, but this time he didn't stop her.

Anika reached their penthouse and entered inside. She had cleaned during all night. And now it faintly looked like a good place. She just needed to throw away the old furniture and get new ones. Anika walked to their room and cried. Even though this Shivaay was also attracted to her, she wanted her SSO back, she couldn't be with him as he was making her remember of what she lost, of who she lost.. She wanted her Shivaay back.. she looked at herself on the mirror and caressed her hairline were the drop of blood, now dry was still visible.

"Why don't you remember your khidkitod Anika? Why Shiv? Why?" She sobbed.

Akash joined his father for breakfast after waking up with a big hangover. He glared at the woman standing on the corner, his own mother who was even forbidden to eat with them.

"Bring me some medicine for my head."

"Yes sir." Kavita answered and left.

"Dad, is this old burnt house still available?" Akash asked.

"Why son?" Daksh answered as he looked up at his son.

"I'm planning something." Akash answered.

"What exactly?"

"You will soon get to know" Akash answered. Kavita brought the medicine to Akash with a glass of water because she knew he had problems with swallowing pills.

"Here your medicine sir.." She mumbled. He took the medicine from her then grabbed her wrist.

"Make sure that next time I come here my plate would be already filled with food." He threatened and let her hand after bruising it.

Shivaay entered Rudra and Om's office.

"Can I talk with you?" He asked and OmRu nodded.

"Of course, come in.. beta." Om said and they sat together on the couch.

"Well what do you want to talk about?" Rudra asked.

"Anika.." Shivaay answered. OmRu got interested and signed him to talk.

"I think that I fell for her.. I mean I only met her a few days ago but she's everywhere, she's in my mind, in my heart, in my soul, in my veins.. my days start and finish with her in my mind.."

"Then what do you want us to say?" Rudra asked.

"You love her dude.." Om continued.

"But that early?"

"Love has its ways Shivaay.." Om answered then hummed Ae dil hai mushkil.

PRECAP

"And you are my baby girl.. you have to accept that everything changed Anika.. Shivaay forgot the Anika you were in the past but he loves the Anika you are now, and before remembering him you too loved the Shivaay he is now.. he is now the Romantic Singh Oberoi, he isn't Arrogant Singh Oberoi.. Will you really leave your Shivaay when you fought death to be together? You don't know what future holds.. you found each other while you were barely a day old.." Malika said and got up, she left and then came back with a picture.