~49~

"Shivaay, have you seen  my brush?" Anika asked while Shivaay was adding a fake moustache above his lips.
"Here it is!" Shivaay said and began combing her now jet black hair. She put on her fake blue lenses while he was styling her hair in a bun.
"How do I look?" Anika asked while looking at herself in the mirror.
"You look beautiful Mrs Sharon Payne.. But I'd like to ruin your lipstick.." Shivaay said and turned her face towards his. She smiled at him and as their faces were closer, she whispered.
"Ruin my lipstick Mr Tom Payne." Shivaay held her hips and kissed her as if his life depended on it. Anika brushed his lips with her tongue and he opened his mouth, letting their tongues meet in a sensual dance. When they were out of breath, they stopped the kiss and kept their forehead against each other.
"I know that I told you before, but I plead you Anika, don't do anything that would endanger your life or our baby's life. I lost you both once I don't want it to happen again." Shivaay said. Anika kissed his forehead.
"My sweet billu, mom raised you well. You're so cute and adorable now and I will never risk to lose what we're having now." She hugged him tightly. "I've waited twenty years to see our baby's face, I won't endanger his life, I promise." She raised her pinky and smiled at him.
"Pinky promise.." Shivaay said. Then she applied her lipstick again while he cleaned the lipstick on his lips and they left to Rana mansion, as Siddarth organized a party to celebrate Kaina and Virat's wedding announcement. All the important people were invited, especially Mr and Mrs Choudhary but as it was a masked party, they were all wearing masks.
Anika and Shivaay came earlier to settle the plan and spend some time with their family as Oberois also came earlier than the beginning of the party.
"Guys, are you sure there's no risk?" Malika asked while she held Anika's hands.
"Maa, everything will be alright, Lara and Maan are the best." Anika answered as she talked about Lara and Maan, her friends who'd help her with the plan by being Sharon and Tom Payne in front of the world.
"Okay guys, from tonight we're in all of this together, no special plan, nothing. From tonight, all of us will make Ragini pay for snatching from us our loved ones." Karan said while Paro was tense.
'How can I leave Karan when he needs me more than anything? But how can I snatch away my babies' happiness? Today Virat and Ayaan are coming, this will be the beginning of me going to hell..' She thought.
At night all the Oberois and Ranas were ready for the plan. The first ones to come were the Shahs. Virat opened his mouth in a O shape on seeing his wife-to-be for she was wearing a blue and green gown, with her hair curled and tied in a beautiful bun and her face was covered with a blue mask. Ayaan pushed him forward gently to take him out his reverie. The Shahs greeted Oberois and Ranas, but when Ayaan came near Paro, she stepped back and clutched Karan's arm.
"Baby, I need to tell you something.." Paro said to Karan. He bent down as he was taller than her and she whispered in his ear:
"I love your new shirt. It suits you well." She then kissed his cheek while all of this was witnessed by a furious Ayaan.
Soon, all the guests had arrived including Ragini and her husband. She was a bit perplexed to know that Ranas had invited her and her husband to the party but then she concluded that it was probably for business deals as Siddarth and Karan, despite being in their forties and soon fifties were still good business tycoons and they had brought their business to great highs.
Soon enough the party started and Siddarth approached the Choudhary with Sharon and Tom Payne (Lara and Maan).
"Mr Choudhary I want you to meet the Payne. They are good friends of mine and are looking for an investment in India, and they are interested with a partnership with you." Siddarth said. They were discussing and then, Siddarth requested them to put headphones on in order to listen to the music (just like the scene in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil). It was a slow. Ragini and her husband were dancing together and as the light was dimmed, Lara and Maan were replaced by Shivika who danced together with a heavy heart as they were thinking what they had to bear to be there today. Suddenly there was an exchange of partners and Shivaay was dancing with Ragini while Anika was dancing with her father.
Ragini was shocked to see the piercing blue eyes and what appeared to be blood on the side of his head. Moreover there was this song, Dil se bandhi ek dhor playing in her headphones in a creepy way.
"You're not going to get away with your murders Ragini Malhotra!" Shivaay gritted between his teeth while he held her tightly, piercing her skin with his nails. But she managed to get away from him and shouted with all her might. All the people gathered around her leaving a chance for Shivika to go away and Lara and Maan to come back.
"Mrs Choudhary what's wrong?" Maan asked. "We were dancing together and then all of sudden she began to scream." Maan explained.
"I'm sorry... It was a panic attack..." Ragini said after taking deep breaths while Siddarth hid their smirks behind their hand.
Shivika were hiding in Anika's room and laughing their asses off.
"Have you seen her face?!" Anika exclaimed. "She was already peeing herself on the spot!" She laughed. She was very happy with the way the plan was turning out and she jumped in Shivaay's arms, out of excitement, kissing his whole face, she was rejoicing about their happy life ahead.

Guys, I know that I disappointed you for being late but I'm also disappointed for the poor response I got for the last chapter, so I've decided to set a target of 90 votes and 20 comments for this chapter. If this target is not complete I'll put Raabta on hold and complete For Her instead. Thank you for understanding.