Prologue part 2

The morning after, Shivaay's POV.
As I opened my eyes, I felt as if a plane had crashed on me. My head was paining like hell and my whole body was aching. While a part of my body was numb. I looked down and saw her sleeping. She was so cute. But I had to be angry on her. So I moved a little, which caused her to wake up.
"Shivaay!" She exclaimed and began kissing my whole face.
"Wait, who are you?" I asked. I saw her face fall and I wanted to laugh my ass off.
"What do you mean?" She asked with a layer of tears in her eyes. I couldn't no more to see her tears stained face. So I just cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead.
"I was joking.. You shouldn't have come to Ragini's house Annika. You risked our children's lives. But I have to admit that you acted safely by running away on time. They're alright, aren't they?" I asked in a whisper since I saw mom and dad sleeping.
"I know that I put ourselves in danger but I couldn't let you. You stood by my side during all this time,  I couldn't let you down Shivaay. And our children are safe and sound in my belly." Annika said and smiled then I  kissed her soft lips.
End of Shivaay's POV, 7 months later.
A second cry resonated in the room as she pushed for the last time. She hadn't asked for any pain killer, she wanted to live her pregnancy to the fullest. Shivaay was against that but she was adamant to go that way. If she was hurt, he didn't have a hand anymore, she had crushed it with all her might.
After their birth, the twins weren't given to their parents immediately, they were brought to the next ward were their great grandma was laying. It was Rudra and Saumya who brought the children while Shivaay was taking care of Annika.
"Dadi, they're here." Rudra whispered with teary eyes. Dadi opened her eyes slowly and saw the two babies, a boy and a girl.. Rudra picked the baby girl and laid her on Dad's right arm.
"Shivani.." She said weakly. Then Saumya picked the baby boy and laid him on the other side of Dadi..
"Ansh.." Dadi said and smiled.
"Tell Annika and Shivaay that.. Tell them.. That I wish.. I wish them all the happiness in the world." Dadi said and closed her eyes.
"I'm taking the children back to their parents, stay with Dadi." Saumya said, she took the twins back and went to Annika's ward.
"Maa, how is Dadi?" Annika asked.
"There is not much time left." Saumya said.
"I want to see her. Shivaay we need to go and see her." Annika sobbed. Shivaay took a wheelchair and made Annika sit on it.
"Maa,  please, stay with the children. I'm coming back." Shivaay said. Annika dropped a kiss on the babies' foreheads and left with Shivaay. They went to Dadi's room. Om, Gauri and Rudra were already there. On seeing the couple, Dadi's lips stretched in a weak smile.
"Dadi.." Shivaay and Annika sobbed.
"Don't cry. It's life. God has been merciful enough to let me live until this point, where I see my billu and khidkithod Annika's happy family. Now I want you to be happy. You're all old, you don't need to spend your strength crying. You're all ugly!  I'm looking better than you!" Dadi joked and they laughed with a bit of sadness in the laugh. "Promise me to be always happy, because I am. I am happy to see my three handsome men together with their family." Dadi smiled at them. They stayed a few minutes more then left while the elders, Priyanka,  Omri and Rajveer also visited Dadi.
Annika was brought back to her room and she finally met her children properly along with Shivaay.
"Dadi said that their names would be Shivani and Ansh." Saumya said. Annika smiled at her children and wiped her tears away..
"Shivani and Ansh. My angels." Shivaay said.
Here they were, their happy ending. They had their complete family, and there were no more tears except for tears of happiness. Two years from the twins' birth, Kaina and Virat were  to welcome their first child, a boy. Shivika's twins were children full of life who didn't leave opportunities to do mischief. Saumya and Rudra were stronger than ever. Paro and Karan were happily looking at their children building their own family. Bhavya had left the anger of losing her sister in the past and had even accepted Paro as a little sister. Unlike what the Rana family had expected, she hadn't pushed Kaina away but she had loved her more if that was even possible. Anyways, unlike many of us, Shivika got their happy ending after a second chance in life. But we unfortunately don't have this chance, if reincarnation truly exist, we can't be sure to find our loved ones once more in another life, so I would advise you to live your life to the fullest because chances that tomorrow you lose everything are so high... Sometimes the journey can be long but the way back to you will always be worth it.

TadaaDone with this second book of Raabta.. I know I've rushed things for that part and that's why I wanted to ask if you wanted me to write a small story on Annika's pregnancy in this book or if this end is okay with you?