~26~

"Ani, where are you lost?" Shivaay asked and she looked down, her cheeks bright red.

"Um.. nowhere.." She whispered. They ate and went to the top of the Eiffel Tower.. Shivaay sat down and she sat between his legs. She was playing with her 'mangalsutra', deep in thoughts.

"If I ask you something, will you give it to me?" She asked and he looked at her as the moon light reflected on her olive skin.

"I'll give anything to you.." Shivaay whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Shivaay.. I want you. I'm sure now, I want you to make love to me Shivaay.."

Mature content.

Anika grabbed his hand and kissed his finger. Her gown was raised to her hips and she led his hand to her core. And sure enough, she was so damp that when he just touched, his finger was already wet. Shivaay closed his eyes and kissed her cheek.

"Not now Anika.. Please be patient..." He whispered. God only knew how much torture it was to tell her no.

End of mature content.

Anika looked away and tears made their way in her eyes.

"I want this Shivaay.. I want it from the bottom of my heart."

"I too want it but I don't want it to happen now.. I want everything to be right when you and I will be one again." Anika hugged him and kissed him on the chest. He was right, even though they wanted it they couldn't do it on the top of the Eiffel Tower! 😆🤐

Shivika reached the plane and boarded in. Anika was constantly throwing seductive glances at Shivaay and finally he couldn't no more. He grabbed her hips and made her sit on his laps.

"You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.." He whispered and kissed her chin.

Mature content.

Shivaay grabbed her neck and smelt her sweet fragrance then he got near her lips and kissed them. His plan wasn't to make love to her. He was just going to satisfy her. His desire could wait. He wanted her to feel how a man should really treat his girl.

Shivaay caressed her naked back and she arched it against him.

"You're perfect Anika." He caressed the swell of her breasts. Anika moaned and kissed him. She looked at his eyes and found love, not lust, like those men.

"I love you Shivaay.." She said and took his hand and put it on her zipper. Shivaay understood and pulled it down. Her dress fell and she was naked on her upper body. Shivaay looked at her eyes before touching her breast. He massaged them softly before taking one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked gently, his tongue teasing her tip here and there, his teeth nibbling at her pink flesh. Anika grabbed his hair while she was grinding on him.

"That's so good.." She groaned. He kissed the valley between her mounds and attacked the other breast. After feasting on her chest, he cupped her jawline and kissed her. He sucked on her tongue and discovered again her mouth. She was just so delicious . Shivaay grabbed her hair while his other hand cupped her ass while he was grinding against her core and kissing her.

"Do you want me to continue?" He asked and she nodded. He carried her to a bed in his private jet and removed her dress. Then Shivaay began peppering kisses on her legs. He licked the scars on her thighs and Anika closed her eyes in pure agony. She looked down at him as he neared her vagina and he removed her panties. Flashes of Akash's tortures came back in her mind and her eyes filled with tears.

"Ani, do you want me to stop?" Shivaay asked.

"No.." She stuttered.

"Looked at me Anika. Look at your Shiv.." He whispered against her entrance. When she did, he was already staring back at her. He lapped her juices once, his eyes still analysing her reaction. Her mouth opened but no sound came, she was overwhelmed with the pleasure of having his hot tongue on her sensitive folds. Shivaay then licked her bundle of nerves and this time a long moan escaped her lips. He suckled the pink bud before diving in her entrance. He made his tongue hard and entered her as if it was a tiny dick making love to her. He closed his eyes, savouring her sweet taste while Anika moaned continuously. Shivaay grabbed her thighs and threw her legs over his shoulders. He slowly pushed his middle finger in and Anika gasped. It seemed like she was hyperventilating from all the pleasure she was receiving from his mouth and hand. Shivaay traced her labia with his tongue and went to her clit which he suckled until he felt her walls clench his finger, and just like that she was gone, she screamed as her orgasm hit her hard and he just hoped that her vocal chords wouldn't hurt her afterwards.

She was still in the clouds when Shivaay began dressing her back and she looked at him dumbfounded.

"Is this all?" She asked.

"You're not ready Anu.." He said and kissed her forehead. "I know that you're not. I just wanted you to have some relief until we do it."

"Don't you want a relief Shivaay?" She asked massaging his crotch.

"No, it's alright.." He stammered but she opened his trousers and put her hand inside his boxers. Just like that he was a goner. She wanted him to feel good as well. She began moving her hand up and down his shaft until she felt him on the verge of coming. Then she sucked his tip and he came in her mouth.

End of mature content.

"Thank for being patient, caring and understanding Shivaay.. You're the best man in this world." Anika said and hugged him tightly.

When they reached India, they were welcomed by a black car. Shivaay recognised Avinash, his mother's driver.

"What are you doing here Avinash?"

"Sir your mother asked me to come and pick you up because your great grandmother is right now in hospital." Shivaay's world collapsed on hearing this.

Precap

"You're right. I cried when you removed my underwear.. but until when will I stay like this crying for this day.. Shivaay I want to move on.. I want to fulfil Dadi's wish.. I may not be ready but I know if I do this with you there is no need to fear. So that's final Shivaay. We'll talk to our parents to get our marriage done by the end of this week." Anika said and she got in the car while Shivaay was a bit angry. He didn't want her to force herself even though it was for Dadi.