~2~

If you guys.. are nice.. and you are.. well if I have time, you may have the next part on Friday or during this week end

Anika had been sent to London for her studies. She was very smart and was the first one in all her classes except maths.. she was weak in this subject.

On the other hand, Shivaay too was very brilliant, he was the most popular because of his skills and his beauty.

But both lacked their parents' love. At least that was their thought. While Shivaay was thinking that Rudra didn't like him, Anika was thinking that she had deceived her father somehow, that's why he wanted her away.

In India, something else was happening.

"Rudra I will never forgive you for sending Shivaay away!" Dadi said and Rudra looked away as anger was eating him alive.

"And what did you want me to do? Every little manner of him reminds me of bhaiya! Do you find it normal that he even has the same heart condition?" Rudra cried then sat on the floor.

"Bhaiya is no more Dadi.. and I can't live with my child.. it hurts too much.." Rudra said. He looked at the picture of (1st) Shivaay which hanged in the living-room since (2nd) Shivaay left. Yes Shivaay didn't know about his uncle Shivaay. Rudra looked at this picture and the garland adorning it fell on the floor.

"You have promised to stay with me forever but you left me all alone bhaiya.. it's so hard to go on without you!"

Siddharth turned away as Malika and Ketaki were crying their heart out.

"Why have you been so cruel? Why did you send my baby away!" Malika sobbed.

"Enough! You don't how hard it is for me too! You will never understand the pain of having your own child looking like your dead sister!" Siddarth said and Ketaki nodded her head no.

"I know that you see Poonam in your daughter but Anika isn't Poonam.. she is your daughter... and you hurt her badly Siddarth." Ketaki said.

"Mom it's not only a feeling.. she has many similarities with Cutiepie.. she has this never ending love for aloo puri.. sometimes she uses these weird words.. and Sahil.. she has this special bond with him just like Anika had in the past.. and don't forget the priest words..."

"Stop it Sid.. I won't hear anything more. Anika is my daughter not Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, understood? She is my baby girl."

Malika remembered the priest words.

Flashback.

The Ranas had organized a prayer for baby Anika and the priest was saying the mantra and all then he stared at the portrait of Anika which hanged in the living-room, then he stared at the baby girl sleeping peacefully.

"Death will constantly follow her! The dead of the past will always follow her.." He said and Malika looked at him in shock.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"The dead of the past will always follow her! Your daughter isn't your daughter!" He said and Siddarth got up in anger and threw the priest out.

End of flashback.

"I won't hear anything more Sid. And I want you to put it in your head that Anika is and will remain my daughter, she isn't Poonam." Malika said harshly and left.

Next part will be the leap, and the real beginning