~39~

The chapter is short and I'm really sorry, my month of exams is starting so I don't have time to write. Good news, I'll be on Holiday from May to August 💖💖💖 so I'll get time to wrap up my stories 😌

~.~
Shakti drove to the hospital as soon as he got the call informing him that Pinky had been found unconscious nearby dumpsters. As he heard how she got found with rotting things around her, his heart ached. She used to be driven by the need to show her wealth. And she ended there with dust, trash and street dogs. As he neared the hospital, Shakti's heart beat faster. He would soon join his better half, whom even after trying hard to hate, he just couldn't hate her. He had always loved her to pieces, even though he didn't show it.
"I'm here to see Pinky Oberoi." Shakti said and the nurse gave him the room number. The room itself was surrounded by police officers who were just waiting to arrest her.
"I want to see my wife." He said.
"You can't." One of them answered.
"Please, she's innocent. I can prove it." Shakti said and they let him in. Her head was bandaged, her arm broken, her face all bruised. Shakti walked to her and caressed her face.
"Pinky?" Shakti said with a shaking voice. Tears threatened to fall as he realised her state. She moved slightly and opened her eyes. She looked at the man and tried to move away.
"Aap Kaun hai?  Mommy kahan hai?" She asked and put her thumb in her mouth sucking on it. Shakti was flabbergasted, and immediately called a doctor. He examined her before talking to Shakti.
"I can't explain it. It looks like your wife has gone back to her childhood. To her, she's only six.."
"Is it due to the hit she received?" Shakti asked.
"No it's something deeper." The doctor answered.
"It seems like her brain had suppressed all her memories from adulthood to protect her."
"What can I do? Her parents had died years ago.." Shakti said.
"But maybe a couple of your family can act like her parents." The doctor said and Shakti nodded. He was right.

Brazil.
"Shivaay! Come on!  Let me go!" Anika shouted while Shivaay had pinned her to the bed and was tickling her.
"Shivaay! Come on! I need to pee, please stop!" Anika was crying due to so much laughs.
"You're impossible!" Anika shouted as she ran to the look while Shivaay chuckled. It was just awesome to be there together as a couple. When she came back from the toilets, she was glaring at him.
"You're so childish Mr Oberoi!  Because of you my belly is sore!" Anika whined. Shivaay gripped her waist and made her sit on his thighs. Then he put his chin on her shoulder.
"Do you prefer Arrogant Singh Oberoi?" He asked.
"Don't say this. I love every shade of you.. And I prefer you like this only, my Cute,  Childish Singh Oberoi. Because it would be funny, two crazy people discovering the world together." Anika said and intertwined their fingers together.
"I love you." 💖  They said together, smiled and rubbed their nose in an Eskimo kiss.

Rana mansion.
Kaina was sitting in the living room to discuss her departure with Bhavya.
"I'm sorry Maasi but I finally decided to stay back here with mom, dad and Yash." Kaina said.
"Since when are you calling Paro 'mom'?" Bhavya asked.
"Since I understood.. Mom had done everything to protect me and I hurt. My mother Paro didn't kill my mother Naina. To be honest.. If there's someone to blame it would only be me because she put her life in danger to allow me to live. I don't forget my biological mom, I know she loves me, but God blessed me with another mom and I can't let her go." Kaina said.
Paro looked at the scene and was happy to see Kaina defending her. After Bhavya left, the two women were shocked to see Virat coming in with his parents. When Paro looked at his parents, her mouth was suddenly but she managed to whisper something.
"Ayaan??"