~27~

The couple entered the hospital with tears on their faces.

"Mom, dad!" Shivaay called and his parents turned to him. They engulfed him into a warm hug.

"The patient wants to see Billu." A doctor said and Shivaay raised his hand.

"I'm Billu." He said with an unwanted blush and followed the doctor to Dadi's room. Shivaay entered the room and kissed her knuckles.

"You're not that beautiful with this pale face darling.." He said and wiped his tears.

"Billu can I ask something from you?" She asked and he nodded. "I know that you're just twenty but I want my grandchild from you Billu. From you and Anika.." Dadi whispered and Shivaay looked down as tears made their way in his eyes.

"But Dadi.. She's not even ready to be touched by a man.. How do you want me to make her carry my child.." Shivaay sobbed because he couldn't fulfil this wish from Dadi.

"Then marry someone else.." Dadi whispered while coughing.

"You know that it's impossible. I won't make someone else pregnant when I love Anika. Too many lives will be broken. Starting with the baby. I will do my best to fulfil your wish Dadi." Shivaay left the room and without talking he grabbed Anika's hand and left the hospital.

"Shivaay what's wrong?" She asked and in anger he slammed her back against the car making her yelp in pain.

"Shivaay.." She sobbed and he remembered her face when these men.. He took her in his arms and caressed her hair.

"I'm so sorry for making you cry but I guess that's what I'm good for.. making the people I love cry.." He said and she grabbed his hand hesitantly.

"What's wrong?" She again asked.

"Dadi wants us to have a baby.. before..she.." He couldn't even finish his sentence as he cried.

"Let's have a baby.. I told you I'm ready.."

"No, you're not. I saw your tears when I removed your underwear. You're not ready Anika."

"You're right. I cried when you removed my underwear.. but until when will I stay like this crying for this day.. Shivaay I want to move on.. I want to fulfil Dadi's wish.. I may not be ready but I know if I do this with you there is no need to fear. So that's final Shivaay. We'll talk to our parents to get our marriage done by the end of this week." Anika said and she got in the car while Shivaay was a bit angry. He didn't want her to force herself even though it was for Dadi.

He drove to her home and dropped her before leaving to hospital. Anika walked slowly inside her room because her thighs were hurting and her mood was low. Everyone was sleeping except her sister who was laying there, on her bed playing on her phone with a cute hello kitty pajamas.

"Are you comfortable in my bed?" Anika asked and Kaina looked over at her.

(left one for Ani and right for Kaina)

"Wait, how come you're walking? What did Shivaay do to your thighs?" She asked naughtily.

"Nothing such happened. Even though I told him I'm ready.. But now he has to, as Dadi is sick and want her Junior Billu and I won't let him be with another girl." Anika said all this while blushing. She picked her pajamas in her dressing room

and went to the bathroom to take a little shower

She exited the bathroom with pajamas similar to Kaina

She exited the bathroom with pajamas similar to Kaina. They snuggled into the bed,

 They snuggled into the bed,

Annika kissed her cheek.

"You know when I was in London, I missed the moments when we would just cuddle and share our secrets.." Anika whispered

"I too missed this.. I missed you a lot." Kaina whispered.

"I hope we'll forever stay united.." Anika said kissing her forehead.

"Hamesha ke liye, Cutiepie.." Kaina said and kissed Anika's knuckles before drifting to sleep. Anika smiled and caressed her cousin's face lovingly.

"Hamesha ke liye..."

Precap

Marriage talk.. and I don't know..