~36~

I am sorry because this part sucks.

Mature content ahead
"Shivaay please let me go!" Anika said as he was dragging her to their room.
"It's time for your punishment babe 😘" He said as he opened the door and pulled down his pants.
"But Shivaay the family is.. Aah!" She stopped dead in her tracks as he slipped his hand inside her pants and panties and began fingering her slowly.
"Do you like it Anika?" He asked as he left feather like kisses on her neck. She moaned and began thrusting on his fingers
"Shivaay.. I'm.."
"It's alright, come on, I got you.." He whispered and began stroking her clitoris so slowly as compared to his fingering which was fast. Anika moaned again and began coming on his fingers, she was seeing stars and begged him to stop his fingering but Shivaay didn't stop giving her an orgasm after another. She was now like a lifeless body, her sweet juice wetting his fingers. She was all limp against his chest as Shivaay pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his erect member.
"I love you Anika." He said as he thrusts became harder.
"I know.. I love you too.." She answered and came again, this time followed by him.
End of mature content.
"Shivaay!  Anika!  Can I come in now?" They heard Kaina and looked at each other with eyes as big as saucers.
Anika hit him on the chest and disantangled herself from him.
"This is all your fault, so you'll take care of her while I clean myself and if she ever tease me,  you won't be able to make love to me and to any woman again." Anika said and disappear in her bathroom.  
Shivaay dressed up and opened the door.
"Shivaay?  Anika isn't here?  I thought she was with you."
"Woh.. Di.. Huh.." Shivaay began and saw his father in law coming in search of his daughter.
"Shivaay have you seen Cutiepie?" Siddharth asked and Shivaay looked behind him where the room was a mess. He looked on the floor and was shocked to see her panties on the floor. So he slithered outside and  closed the door.
"Well huh.. I don't know where Anika.." He began but his wife appeared behind him.
"Kaina,  Daddy, I'm sorry I only wanted to use the washroom." She answered and Shivaay sighed as his wife led her dad and cousin outside.
"Never again you will plan to have a romantic moment with her while her family's home you little stupid horny man." Shivaay told himself and Anika who was hidden behind a pillar with her cousin and dad laughed her heart out.
"Thank you guys,  he will be so embarrassed now!" Anika said as she remembered messaging her cousin and dad while she was in the bathroom for them to ask Shivaay where she was. The trio joined the family to continue their celebration and from the corner of their eyes they saw Shivaay coming and he was beetroot red.
"What's wrong Shiv? You're all red.." Saumya said missing the giggles from her daughter in law.
"Nothing mommy, let it be.." He answered and she looked at him suspiciously before looking at her daughter-in-law who was laughing her heart out.
As Anika noticed Saumya's stare she walked to the back of the garden and pretended to admire the flowers. She saw beautiful roses and a note in front.
"For what you could have been and what you wouldn't be, we love you Shivika.."
"This is where your ashes got spread..." Malika said behind Anika.
"At first Siddharth refused to keep your ashes in Oberoi mansion but then he understood that your place was with Shivaay.. And with your baby." As she said this, Anika could now distinguish three different trees. The memories of her baby came back in her mind and she touched the smaller tree, believing that it was her child's.
"Mommy is sorry.. I couldn't protect you from this witch." She said before turning to her mother.
"Come on, it's Holi!" Anika exclaimed, wiped her tears and walked with her mother towards the family. She just lived the moment, laughing, smiling and just going back to a moment of pure innocence over again.
Two days later.
"And be sure to be safe, eat your meals on time, don't stay locked in the hotel room and visit the place also.." Saumya said emotionally as she hugged Shivika who were going to Brazil for their honeymoon. They were so happy to have some alone time together. As the plane took off,  the couple looked at each other and smiled.
"To us.." They said and kissed each other on the lips.
Choudhary mansion.
"I need to do something.. Anika can't have Shivaay no matter what!" Ragini said before turning to her masterpiece. Pinky Shakti Singh Oberoi.
"Twenty years and you're still not dying but well, you'll be useful Mrs Oberoi.." Ragini said as she tugged at Pinky's hair and pulled her head backwards. "It's because of you if Shivaay got the time to come back there that night. Hadn't you tried to save Anika I wouldn't have lost my time taking care of you instead of making the whole place explode. You killed your own son Mrs Oberoi!" Ragini shouted.

Oberoi mansion.
Shakti was going to his mother's room with a glass of water and medicine when Khanna stopped him.
"Uncle, this letter has come for you." He said and Shakti took the letter. From the handwriting, one could say it was a woman who wrote it. He opened the letter and found Pinky's mangalsutra and began reading the letter.
"Dear Shakti
Here you'll find the only thing keeping me with this fake family called Oberoi. Did you believe that what I really wanted was to kill Anika?  You forced me to take care of your illegitimate child and when  he turned away from me for this Anika, I couldn't accept this!  Now I can die peacefully  knowing that you're living without your child just like I was living without being the mother of my own child."
Shakti looked at the letter and bit his finger, thinking..
"Does it mean that we were wrong?  Pinky didn't kill Shivaay nor Anika.. But who knew about this so-called secret?"