~28~

It was almost nine when Anika woke up because Kaina threw the pillow at her.

"Sleepy head wake up.. your fiancé is here.."

"Shivaay?"

"No, Abram Khan!" (Remember twenty years have passed so the stars changed too 😊) Kaina said and Anika threw the pillow back at her. She got ready at a high speed and got downstairs. She was wearing a golden anarkali

and with a strict minimum make up because she remembered once in their old life Shivaay told her he liked her all natural

Flashback.

"Shivaay, please, let me go!" Anika screamed between laughs as her sweet hubby was tickling her by rubbing his growing beard on her stomach.

"First, I want my morning kiss.."

"No, morning breath.." She said and tried to go. But he held her back.

"Were you comfortable when we kissed yesterday while sharing a strawberry?" He wondered and she blushed before nodding.

"Then I'm comfortable with kissing you in morning. I love the way you are in morning, make-up less, all natural, with sleep not really away from your eyes. I would like you to wear less make-up, because girl you're amazing, just the way you are.." He sang the last part as it was part of one of Bruno Mars' song.

End of flashback.

"Hi guys.." Anika said and they smiled while she got down the stairs.

"Baby girl, you can walk now?" Mallika said and hugged her.

"Yes, my thighs still hurt a bit but nothing I can't bear." Anika answered. They all sat together around cups of cinnamon chai and they began talking about the wedding.

"I spoke with the pandit today." Rudra said. "He'll come in a few to determine the right moment for them to be married." As soon as he finished his sentence the pandit came and declared that Shivika had to get married in three days or else they'll have to wait for two years. As the elders were chatting and Kaina left to college, Anika snatched Shivaay's hand and they went to her room. She made him sit on the bed then she took a seat next to him.

"Listen, regarding yesterday.. I know that I'm not ready but I don't want him to have such impact on my life, and particularly my sex life. We both know that in our old days, sex was fabulous and I don't want to deny ourselves this pleasure because of this bastard. Shivaay I love you and you love me too. Right now, I'm probably not ready but I want to overcome this fear by your side."

"Ok.." He answered and she raised her eyebrows.

"What? I understood your point of view, so no need to argue.." He continued, she jumped on him and kissed all over his face in happiness. If only she knew what he had planned..

Hi! I know that this is a short part but I have my own reasons.. I'm having this lack of inspiration right so yeah.. next chapter isn't even up yet so no precap ☹ sorry