~38~

Shakti was sitting with Oberoi and Rana Clan.
"I tell you guys.. Pinky didn't kill Shivaay and Anika." Shakti said with red eyes.
"But how can you be so sure? She herself said that she'd never let Anika live happily with Shivaay.." Jhanvi said.
"I know but Pinky had wanted to use the illegitimate thing to separate Anika and Shivaay.. I heard her planning when Anika left.." Shakti said.
"When Anika was in hospital few weeks ago, she told me that Pinky didn't kill them because a mother would never kill her own child with such determination. She shot them both.. If it was Pinky she could have just left them to die in the fire.. But this person wanted them to die at any cost.." Saumya pointed out.
"By telling the illegitimate lie to Anika.. Pinky wanted to protect Shivaay from the danger she thought Anika was..."
"Danger.. Illegitimate.." Tej repeated.
"It's a clue!" Malika shouted while looking at the letter. "She's trying to tell us that a danger is above our children's head." She added. Sidika remembered the priest's words and looked at each other.
"I think their murderer is back.." Gauri whispered with tears in her eyes.
"And by examining it it looks like he or she had kept Mrs Oberoi with him/her for twenty years." Siddarth said.
Brasil, mature content.
"Shivaay!" Anika moaned. She was having her legs wrapped around his waist while he was kissing her neck. They were both in the elevator where things were getting heated.
"I can't believe that you made me wait for a day. Tonight I'll have you.." Shivaay said as he rotated his clothed thighs into her crotch.
"Come on let's go to the room. I am wearing nothing under this dress." Anika answered as she felt his hard length poking her bare sl*t. As the doors of the elevator opened, he put her down and they went inside their room as eager as teenagers could be.
He undressed her and she did the same with him.
"You're always the one having fun. Let me have my fun today. You always worship my body, I want to do the same with you." Anika said while stroking his dick.
"Shivaay you're so huge.." She moaned while chewing on her lips. While Shivaay groaned. Anika kissed his chest, putting his nipple in her mouth she sucked eagerly on it, while brushing her thumb on his purple tip. Anika kissed her way down until she was on her knees in front of him. She looked up at him and engulfed him in her mouth.
"Mhm" She hummed around his arousal as she took him all the way in.
"Anika!" He groaned. He let her do when she put his hand on the back of her head. And let him set the pace.
"Anika,  I need to.. Oh god.." Shivaay groaned when she pulled away, only sucking his tip until he came in her mouth.
"Shit!" Shivaay groaned and she got up wiping her mouth.
"You still taste so good.." Anika whispered and bit his earlobe. "But yeah.. We have a baby to make.." She continued and he gripped her thighs,  grinding against her.
"Let's make this baby then." Shivaay whispered back and they fell on the bed.
End of mature content.
The couple was laying, all exhausted in their bed. She was half laying on his body, drawing patterns on his chest.
"Do you believe that we'll be having a baby soon?" Anika asked.
"If the way we're doing is enough, I think you may come with the good news in two weeks." Shivaay answered and he kissed her forehead.
"Shivaay I'm really scared.. I mean Ragini is back.. I don't want her to kill our baby. I don't want her to kill us..again."
"I promise with my life Anika. The baby we unfortunately lost will be the last one. And I will kill Ragini myself only to assure yours and our baby's safety." Shivaay added and kissed her plump lips.
"I love you Cutiepie." He said.
"I love you too Strong Singh Oberoi.." She answered and kissed his cheek before closing her eyes to sleep. 
Choudhary mansion.
"Madam, they're in Brazil." Ragini's spy said earning a silent sight from Pinky while Ragini was beaming with happiness. She turned on the TV and watched Shakti's speech regarding this letter.
"I can't believe that twenty years later Mrs Pinky Oberoi has got the audacity to talk about my child and his illegitimacy. Yes Shivaay Singh Oberoi was illegitimate but the fact that she raised him made me believe that she has accepted him but I was wrong. She hated him to the core and I would gladly give 10 crores to the person who will  bring to us this murderer who killed my daughter, my son and my grandchild so that she'll be punished." Shakti said and left the place. Ragini looked on smirking.
"It's time for you to go back home Mrs Oberoi." She said and hit Pinky with a rod.