~53~

Hi guysNext part will probably be the end of the book😅 if not next part, it will be the part after. I still want you to answer the questions I asked in the previous part. Please, do it.

"You mean that you knew? You fucking knew that Virat and I got switched and you said nothing about it? I fucking mourned my mother's death for 21 years when she was alive and healthy?!  Virat couldn't even meet his real mother.. How long did you know about it?!" Kaina asked.
"I switched you at birth." Ayaan said while he was enraged like a bull. His plan had failed. But he wasn't expecting the slap on his cheek. It was Karan. He had heard his confession.
"How could you Mr Shah?  Do you know what a child means?  Do you know how long Naina and I have waited to get the news of her pregnancy? You're such an asshole! Bastard!" Karan began punching him black and blue while Ayaan was calling for security.
"Did it amuse you when you beat up my wife and child?(Virat told him when they were outside) Did it amuse you when you conceived Kaina through rape?! Did it amuse you to tarnish my wife's reputation?" Karan shouted. The security finally came. They separated the two men and to everyone's shock, they arrested Ayaan. When Ayaan met his son while being dragged by the security people, he wanted to touch him but Virat turned away.
"Mom already told me everything. You took me away from my actual family.."
"Paro is.."
"I wasn't talking about Paro Mr Shah!  I was talking about your second wife Pooja! When I called you a while back, she answered and told me the truth about you. She's the one who called the hospital to tell about you being a criminal! At least some people around you are still loyal and worth one's trust." Virat said and left to join Karan and Kaina.
Shivika's house.
Saumya and Imran were still talking about the plan with Shivika.
"So in other words we won't be involved in the plan?" Annika asked while biting on her apple.
"Yes. Exactly. You have to understand that this battle is not yours my children. You have a whole life to live. If God gave you the chance to come back in this earth it's to live your life as  lovers. It's to show you that he's not merciless. So please accept our plan and just relax." Saumya said. Shivaay planted a kiss on Annika's forehead and she smiled. After a while Saumya and Imran left leaving the couple by themselves.
"I can't believe that we're finally having our happy ending!  It seems so unreal!" Annika exclaimed and he smiled at her cuteness.
"I have a surprise for you Annika.." Shivaay said and she looked at him shocked.
"A surprise?" She asked.
"Yes, she's coming in a few.." He was stopped by a knock on the door. Shivaay went to open it and smiled at the person at the door.
"Thank you for coming. Annika meet the doctor Zara Khan.

 She's a midwife and she came here to do the ultrasound of our baby

She's a midwife and she came here to do the ultrasound of our baby." Shivaay explained.
"That's awesome!" Annika replied. They went into the bedroom and the midwife proceeded to do the ultrasound after asking her some questions about her lifestyle.
"Well Mr and Mrs Oberoi,  I think you're in for double happiness!" Dr Khan exclaimed. Annika had understood but she couldn't believe that it was true. Tears pricked her eyes as she heard the doctor.
"Don't joke on that doctor, please,  don't do that!" She sobbed but Shivaay didn't understand why the doctor said that and why Annika was like that.
"I'm not joking Annika, you're expecting twins!" She said and Annika bursted into tears. Tears of happiness of course. God did love them a lot since he took away their child and gave them two instead. The couple hugged each other in happiness.
Choudhary mansion. A week later.
As she opened the door, Ragini was surprised to find Tia and Shwetlana at her doorstep. They didn't meet for 35 years and she found it fishy to have them visiting her now.
"What are you two doing here?" She asked.
"We are just visiting. We thought about you while looking at our high school pictures. So we decided to come and see you." Shwetlana said.
"Thanks but no thanks. I don't want to speak to you!" Ragini said but Shwetlana prevented her from closing the door when she was about to.
"Wait, we need your help!" Tia said and Ragini let them inside.
"What do you want?"
"We want to destroy Oberoi family." Tia said and Ragini rolled her eyes.
"Do you really think that I'd believe you?  After twenty years you decide to take revenge from Oberoi family just like that?" Ragini asked.
"We've never stopped loathing them! It's just the circumstances. After the death of Annika and Shivaay, we just decided to back off for a while because Tia was pregnant. But now, with our mother's death, few months back, we decided that our father needed to get revenge. And we want your help as we know about your enmity with Oberois." Tia said and Ragini smirked.
"I'm not stupid Tia. How can you explain that you want to kill your sister's sasural?" Ragini asked. "Don't look at me like that!  I did my research on every freaking member of Oberoi mansion, from the moment Kalyani Oberoi lost her first tooth till the last thing Omri ate today. I know everything.." Shwetlana got  up to leave but Ragini pointed a gun at them.
"Shivaay aur Annika kahaan hai?" She asked.
"They're dead!" Tia shouted.
"Don't make me a fool. They're alive and I won't let you go until you tell me where they are!"