~30~

After their little encounter in previous Rana mansion, Shivaay dropped Anika to her therapist and left for office as he had an important meeting with Pratap Choudhary one of their clients. As the wedding had to be done in a short span of time, it had been said that the mehendi and sangeet would happen two days later, the day before the wedding so they would be able to organize a good party. And given the fact that Siddarth was getting his daughter and only child married, he wanted her to have a good wedding still despite the three days. The Great Siddarth Vikram Rana managed to organize a haldi ceremony for next day's evening by using his contacts.

After her session with her therapist, Anika dialled Kaina asking her to join her at the mall for the wedding shopping. Then she got in her car and asked the driver to drop her at the mall. She couldn't realize yet that her day had come.. Soon again she would marry the love of her life, her Shivaay.

Shivaay was talking with Mr Choudhary when he remembered to invite him and his family for his wedding.

"It will be a quick wedding though, because of the lack of time, so if you can't unfortunately make it to the wedding ceremony in three days, I'll be honoured to have you with us next week for the reception."

"I'd be pleased to join you in this celebration.. I'm sorry but did anyone tell you that you looked like your late uncle Shivaay Singh Oberoi?"

"Yes I already know about it.." Shivaay smiled. He was walking with Mr Choudhary outside as he had to join Rajveer, Siddarth, Karan and OmRu to do shopping for his wedding. As Mr Choudhary's wife pulled the window's car down, Shivaay excused himself and left because he had received a call from Rudra.

When Annika reached the mall, Malika, Paro, Saumya, Gauri and Prinku were waiting for her at the entry of the mall.

"Vah ladies aren't you gorgeous!" Anika teased them and Malika pulled her cheeks lovingly before kissing her forehead.

"You're looking cute in this jumper Anu." Gauri cooed and they laughed.

Kaina arrived with a cute smile as she was speaking on the phone

"You hung up now!" She said then laughed. "O shut up, Drama Queen!" She laughed. "Ok bye, me too." Kaina said and hung up.

"So let's go!" She said and holding Anika's hand, they walked into the mall with the five women following.

"Who were you talking with when you came?" Anika asked out of nowhere.

"No one." Kaina said dryly when she saw Paro looking towards them as if waiting her answer.

"Why are you being so rude?" Anika asked.

"I'm sorry Cutiepie." Kaina said and hugged her.

"Apologise accepted." Anika answered.

"Baby girl, look at this one!" Malika said and Anika walked to her mother and looked at the dress for her haldi ceremony.