~6~

Anika got down the stairs to join the family for breakfast. One could see that she hadn't sleep a lot. She heard her parents arguing again about her and tears made their way in her eyes and she skipped breakfast. Instead, she went to the garden and sat there, crying her heart out. Since she came into this world, her parents were only arguing about her, there weren't a single day without them arguing.

"Today is enough!" She shouted and wiped her tears away. She walked to the dining room where they were arguing about Anika joining the office.

"Don't you have enough?" She asked to the two of them. "Since I was born if not earlier you're destroying yourselves! Each time I look at you you're arguing! My friends all have parents who love each other... I.. I just have parents who are arguing because of me.. sometimes I wish I were never born, maybe you'd be in peace.. without me.." Anika cried and both Siddarth and Mallika looked at each other with tears in their eyes, for Siddarth it was because of the brother in him and for Mallika, the mother in her. Both realized that they hurt their most precious gift.

They walked to her and hugged her.

"You are not at fault Anu, I promise.." Siddarth said.

"Anu your dad and I are disagreeing in some matters, that's right but you'll never be the cause of it... And your birth has nothing to do with it.. it's because we tried to maintain a dead relationship.." Mallika said and Siddarth put a hand on her mouth.

"Don't you dare saying it.."

"Siddarth, we should divorce.. I can't go on like this!"

"You can't, but we can! Mallika I love you! I know that we have ups and downs, but I love you!"

"But it's not enough Sid! We can't agree for nothing!"

"But with love everything is possible!" He grabbed her waist and kissed her knuckles. "Please, give us one more chance.." He asked as he looked in his wife's eyes.

"Mom please, give your couple one last chance, you never know when your loved ones may slip from your hands, you have the luck that some lovers don't have, you're both alive and in love, life is made of up and down but that is this roller coaster, and the funniest part in a roller coaster is when you have someone with whom you can ride it.." Anika said and her parents looked at each other with tears before hugging each other. Anika smiled and looked down, she was about to go when they just engulfed her into a hug.

"Thank you princess.." Malika said and kissed her forehead.

Oberoi mansion.

Shivaay woke up to the shouts of his parents.

"If he were dead, what would you have done? Would you still be this harsh with our son?"

"He's not dead and that's the most important!"

"No the most important is the fact you're just like.." Saumya paused for a while and didn't say the name.

"Shivaay deserves better and if you're not ready to act as a father then don't you dare to stop me from not acting as a wife as well! Yes you heard it right Mr Rudra Singh Oberoi, I give you three days, only three days to open both your heart and mind for our son, if you're not ready to give our son his place in your heart, then I'm ready to erase you from mine!" Saumya said and she was about to leave when Shivaay grabbed her hand and then he also took Rudra's hand and joined them.

*Lafzon ka yeh rishta nahi playing on the background*

"Dad you may not be happy for having me as your son, but I feel blessed to have you as my dad. Mommy you both love each other, you don't need to sacrifice your love for me, I'm happy by having you both by my side, loving each other, I don't care if dad doesn't want me, but I want us as a whole, as a family.." Shivaay said and for a while Rudra remembered the sacrifices his bhaiya made to keep his family united, Rudra's eyes were glistening with tears and he couldn't no more and cried in his son's arms.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" He cried while hugging Shivaay, then he fell before Saumya's feet.

"I'm truly sorry my Saumya, I am sorry that I hurt you both, my life.." Rudra said and they had a family hug, Shivaay couldn't expect more than this, it was the best gift for his birthday, which was in two days.

Precap

She was driving past a park called Shivika Park and she suddenly stopped. She walked inside the park and saw the beautiful statue standing there.

She couldn't understand why she could see her in this lady and her Billu in the man

She couldn't understand why she could see her in this lady and her Billu in the man. She read the note and her eyes beamed with tears.

"To our children, Anika and Shivaay who God called by his side on their wedding day.. You will always be remembered." Anika looked at the statues and caressed the cheeks of the man. She didn't know what she did such. But then all of sudden, she got some flashes and she could hear voices.