~9~

Next morning, Anika woke up with a smile on her face. After all, it was her birthday.. she got up and walked to the dining room. Her mom and grandmother came to hug her and she was confused to see tears in Ketaki's eyes. Sahil, Karan, their wives and Kaina wished her a happy birthday along with Yash who kissed his cousin on the cheek.

Siddarth and Vikram brought a beautiful gift for Anika, it was the exact replica of the bangles they gave to Anika on her wedding day.

Anika looked at the bangles then at the two men in front of her

"We specially made these bangles for you Cutiepie, happy birthday.." Siddarth said and she hugged them emotionally.

"Thank you.."

Shivaay woke up due to the loud music downstairs. He went there and saw his mother feeding everyone with sweets.

"Mom is there something important to celebrate?"

"You're a duffer just like your father meri jaan!" Saumya said kissing his forehead.

"Today is your birthday!" Saumya added.

"I know that but why this much celebration? We never did much on my birthday apart this get along party.." Shivaay said.

"I know but it's been eight years since we last celebrated your birthday." Saumya said and Shivaay hugged her.

"I'm going to pick Anika up, we will go shopping then we will come here so that you'd be able to meet her before the party." Shivaay said and Saumya nodded.

"Okay let's do this." Saumya answered. As Shivaay left, the family gathered in the hall and dialled the Ranas.

"Shivaay left, we're ready for the plan."

Shivaay and Anika reached the mall and they began doing their shopping. They were so busy having fun trying clothes here and there and people were mistaking them for a real couple.

"Shivaay! Look at this necklace!" Anika said, showing him a beautiful necklace with a moon pendant..

"You want it?" Shivaay asked and she smirked.

"Will you buy it?"

"Anything for you." He whispered with a deep voice, sending shivers down her spine.

NIGHT.

"Well guys, thank you all for joining us in this party to celebrate Anu and I's birthday.. and.. well let's nacho!" Shivaay said and the song "Say shava shava" began playing the birthday couple began dancing, the part where SRK sang thinking about Kajol, Shivaay sang thinking about Anika and the part where Rani sang back to him, it was also him thinking that Anika was singing to him. Then they sang to their parents as well who hugged them.

After that the music changed but no one knew about it and the music "Dil se bandhi ek dhor" began playing. Anika began feeling hot and many flashes came to her mind. She was beginning to see them clearly now. She looked at her hand and she saw the chaand bracelet, she looked at the place but it wasn't the same.

'I SUGGEST YOU THIS EMOTIONAL SONG FOR THIS EMOTIONAL MOMENT :)

She could see her parents but what shocked her was Malika! She was pregnant! She looked around her and she realized that she was sitting in a mandap, with Shivaay! They were getting married but someone shouted that the house was burning! She tried to escape and she was holding Shivaay's hand but someone pushed her and hit her with a rod! She couldn't see who it was but she knew it was a woman. Then she saw something else where she was in Shivaay's arms and he was letting her down for them to escape, but someone came and aimed a gun towards them and this person shot them, Anika was hurt on the stomach and Shivaay on the chest.

"Anika go, you can make it. For the sake of our child." Shivaay whispered as he was spitting blood but she refused. She looked at her bleeding abdomen and knew that there was no way her child was still alive, not only because of the shot but also because of all the smoke she inhaled.

"I won't live without you. I don't want to go without you Shivaay, I love you, it would be either both of or none of us." She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

"I love you Anika.." He said his last words before closing his eyes. She remembered their happy moments and also the sad ones as death was slowly coming. She wanted to laugh at their fate, destiny always separated them when they were about to be together, whether it was Daksh, Tia or his mother, there had always been someone or something to separate them, but their love won upon destiny as they would get to die together, at least. Anika breathed her last in her love embrace and a tear escaped her eyes, resting now on his chest.

Her eyes looked empty, as she looked at nothing in particular. And then she collapsed in Shivaay's arms.

Shivaay couldn't understand why she was like this. He carried his best friend to his room followed by the family.

They sprinkled some water on her face and she woke up. The first face that she saw was Shivaay's and she smiled remembering this moment where there was a blast in Oberoi kitchen. She got up and hugged Shivaay tightly, while crying. She caressed his face and hugged him again. The Ranas and Oberoi were tensed on seeing her behaviour.

"I can't imagine that I didn't remember you jaan.." Annika said shocking Shivaay.

"Anika what are you saying? Of course you remember me. I'm your best friend.." Shivaay trailed off.

"You.. you don't remember? Main aapki khidkitod Anika.." She stammered. He was about to answer but was stopped by...

"Shivaay baby??" Someone called outside. Shivaay left and saw that Pia was here and she ran to him to hug him.

PRECAP

"Mom, daddy, let me introduce you to my boyfriend, Akash Khurrana." Anika said sternly.