~23~

Shivaay held her petite waist despite her protests and made her sit on his lap.

"You don't love me! Because of what they did you don't love me any more, I'm disgusting right?" She cried but he grabbed her face softly and licked her tears, then he sucked her lower lip and she was shocked.

"I don't love your body Anika. I love your whole self. I love your soul, I love your heart. I want us to make love with our souls just like we used to do. I want to discover your body again and again.. but not like this.. You're forcing yourself when you're not ready mentally and that would be abuse to your body. You believe that I don't want you?" He asked and he grabbed her hand, kissed it before leading it to his.. pants.

"That's what the mere thought of you does to me meri jaan." Anika unconsciously pressed down there, earning a groan from him.

"Slow down tiger.." Shivaay said and pecked her lips.

"We'll do it when you're ready, not when you feel like it.. I want you to be ready, I want us to make love together, I don't want you to feel like it's a duty." Shivaay said. He caressed her thighs and carried her to her wheelchair. He knelt down before her and took her hands.

"Baby you already know from our past life that I'm very bad with words so let's go to the point already. Will you go on a date with me?"

"Huh! That was pretty short!" She answered and he chuckled.

"Anika yes or yes?"

"You're too confident!" She giggled. Shivaay then kissed her neck. He just pampered her neck with feather like kisses.

"Will you come with me?" He asked as he was now sucking the front of her throat.

"Haan.." She moaned and he got up, smirking.

"Good, I'll pick you up tomorrow by 5 in the morning. Pack a little bag with your necessities and a beautiful dress." Anika was still shocked when he said that.

"Shiv, Anu, diner's ready!" Saumya said, stopping their exchange. Shivaay rolled her wheelchair to the dining room and they sat next to each other.

"Baby girl, what's this on your neck?" Sid asked and she fingered the front of her neck where was a hickey.

"Yes, Anu, what's this?" Shivaay asked playing the innocent guy.

"Papa, Shivaay will explain it to you.. you know, he knows how girls get that, right Billu?" She answered and all laughed except Shivaay who earned a glare from Sid.

'Mission : Befriend your girlfriend's dad... Failed." Shivaay thought and lowered his head.

After the diner where youngsters were making jokes and all and elders were chatting, the elders sat in the living-room while Shivika, Kaina and Rajveer disappeared at the pool side and Omri and Yash were playing just dance.

"So Bhai, if I get it right, you want to be Prayadan soon?" Rajveer asked. "You didn't even gift Bhabhi with her ring and you're already romancing.." Rajveer teased and Shivaay rolled his eyes.

"First stop being with daddy, you're turning into a young version of him and then, I can do whatever I want with Anu as we're.." Anika slapped him slightly on the arm.

"Shut up. They won't understand." She whispered.

"Hey what won't we understand?" Kaina who heard everything asked.

"Hum.. nothing.." Anika stammered.

"Anika please. You're the only sister that I have with whom I can share my secrets. And I expect the same from you." Kaina said while faking a cry.

"You're such a dramebaaz, just like choti maa."

"Don't talk about Paro and tell me the secret." Kaina urged her.

"Okay, Shivaay and I are already married.. it's been 8 years."

PRECAP

"Huh... What?" Kaina asked dumbfounded. "Do you realize that you were twelve, eight years ago?"

"Twelve years and in love.." Shivaay said and kissed her knuckles absentmindedly.

"Just like when we were six.." Anika smiled at him then she approached her face with his and rubbed the tip of her nose against his.