~12~

Shivaay woke up with bags under his eyes. He was determined to win his best friend's heart.

He walked to Pia's room and heard her crying on the phone.

"No mom.. What the need to fight? He doesn't love me like I do.. He's only loving his best friend.. You should see the way he looks at her.. every girl would be dying to be looked at the same he looks at her.." Shivaay preferred to let her alone for awhile. He left to the dining room instead.

"Dad, I won't go to office today. I need to meet Anika. It's important."

"No worries beta, you go.. but wait, Gauri, Somu, Om and I forgot to give her present yesterday.. would you mind giving it to her?" Rudra asked and Shivaay nodded. Rudra handed him the exact replica of the chaand bracelet so dear to Anika. On seeing it, Shivaay clutched his sleeve button, completely lost.

"I'll be going

"I'll be going.." He stammered and left. The Oberois smiled on seeing his reaction.

'Mission Shivika' was successful for now.

Shivaay drove to Rana mansion, being all stressed about meeting his lady love. He knocked at the huge doors and Ketaki was the one to open the door.

"Shivaay, you here? Is Anika with you?" She asked. She had red nose and eyes and one could see that she didn't sleep much.

"No, I didn't see her since you left yesterday." Shivaay said. "I'm going to look for her." Shivaay added then he left. He instantly knew where to look at. He approached the temple and saw her. She was praying but she didn't have the designed outfits she used to. She was dressed like a simple girl and this gave some feels to Shivaay.

She looked at him then ignored him

She looked at him then ignored him. But Shivaay wasn't in the mood to see her attitude. He walked to her and carried her.

"Can you leave me?" She said and struggled to get down until he let her down on the passenger seat.

"We're going back home." He said and closed the door. As soon as he turned away she got down and walked to children who were playing cricket and then.. she picked a cricket bat and hit his windshield with it.

This time, Shivaay was persuaded that he had lived this moment

This time, Shivaay was persuaded that he had lived this moment.. And the way she walked away, pushing her hair back..

Anika turned around, saw his stare and smiled..

'Soon my love, soon you'll remember me..' She thought.

Akash looked at his room filled with Anika's pictures. He looked at her tiny waist, her pouty lips, her never ending legs, he imagined them wrapped around his waist. He traced her legs and stopped at her middle, where her v*gina would be. He then put his finger in his mouth.

"Soon you'll be in my bed, pleasuring me, Miss Rana."

"Will you please stop it?!" Shivaay asked as he stopped the car by her side.

"Stop what?"

"Your goddamn attitude! All your family have been tensed to not see you. I was fucking scared to think that something might have happened to you!"

"Why? What am I to you?" She asked.

"You're my best friend obviously." He answered and her face fell.

"Then you can leave, as you can see, I'm alright..."

"Anika please.., I care a lot for you."

"Do you really want us to go there, to this 'Farak padta hai' game, because, I do not care if you care or not, I told you I'm alright so you can leave." She was going to walk away but this time, he held her hand he pulled her with such force that she landed on his chest, her back tightly pressed against his chest.

"You don't care right?" He asked, rubbing his cheek against hers.

"No I don't." She stuttered. He hugged her waist and lowered his head to the crook of her neck.

"You don't care?"

"I don't!" She was now a complete mess.

"Do you really don't care about me, about our attraction, about us?" He said now slamming her hips against his before letting her go as she had her eyes wide open. He went to his car and picked glass pieces on the passenger seat, he showed it to her before closing his hand on a tight fist.

"You don't care, right?" He mumbled as he felt the pieces piercing through his skin. Anika saw his bleeding fist and ran to him.

"Stop it, will you!" She said and open his palm. She removed the glass pieces then kissed his palm.

"You're stupid! Idiot!" She sobbed and he cupped her cheek.

"I plead you.. don't marry this Akash.."

"Why? After all you're with Pia. Why are you so tensed to see me marrying Akash?"

PRECAP

Shivaay grabbed her tiny waist and touched her cheek with his bloody hand, then without further delay, he kissed her plump lips. Anika was shocked, as she recognised the way her Shivaay would kiss her, the way he would nibble then suck her lower lip, she recognised the way his hand would travel back and forth from her creamy waist to her left bum cheek. Anika's soul lived again and Shivaay's heart and mind were confused on feeling her lips, as if he had tasted them before..

They parted and he pecked her lips one last time. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"What have you done?" She sobbed and ran away, but this time he didn't stop her.