~5~

"Shivaay!" Saumya shouted as she entered in the hospital room with all the family.

"Aap theek ho beta?" She enquired and kissed his forehead. "I thought that I'd lose you." Saumya sobbed.

"Maa.. I remember.." He said and Saumya was feeling that Shivaay was back among them.

"I remember this girl maa, she's my best friend.. Anu." Shivaay said and Saumya sighed happily. This was a small step to the real memories.

"I was a jerk, I couldn't remember her and I promised that I'd never forget her.. I don't even know her real name, because we use to call each other Billu and Anu.." Shivaay said and Saumya thought.

"I know somewhere, this place is very fancy, young people like you love to go there, it's called Karaoke Night, maybe if you go there you'll find her and you'll be able to talk." Om said and Shivaay nodded.

"You're right guys."

Rana mansion.

"Sahil uncle please, I don't want to go." Anika said as her favourite uncle was pouting in front of her.

"Don't do this, you're already twenty eight and you're like an eight years old boy, what will Rani aunty say if she comes to know that you went to party?" Anika asked.

"I won't say nothing because I'm also coming." Rani said and Anika hugged her.

"It's good to have you back Ani" Sahil said and hugged her while wiping a tear away. He looked at Siddarth behind Anika and winked. They went to the Karaoke Night and Anika felt that Billu was there but she tried to ignore the feeling.

Shivaay looked at her from afar and smiled.

"Mom was right.. She's here.."

"Who will be the courageous man to sing this goldie, Har Manzar?"

The animator asked and Shivaay smirked before going to the stage. Anika saw him and blushed involuntarily. He began singing while looking at her directly. Sahil who was looking at them whispered softly.

"Bhaiya.." It was first a shock to see Anika but on seeing Shivaay, he had to admit that Siddarth was right.

Shivaay was finishing the song and walked to Anika.

"Mujhe maaf kardo Anu." Anika was going to smile but then she remembered his words on the phone.

"Do I know you?" She asked and Shivaay looked down in shame.

"Uncle I'm going home, my mood got spoiled." Anika stated and walked away while Shivaay was following her without caring if Sahil heard her.

"Anu, I'm really sorry yaar.." He said and they were passing by his car.

"At least let me drive you home.." He trailed and she picked a nearby rod and hit his windshield with it, breaking it to pieces.

Then she put the rod in his hands and said:

"I only break what I can pay.. and you can't pay for my heart Billu." She said and left, with a lot of attitude.

"This girl will make me go mad!"

Rana mansion.

"Anika what?" Malika asked as she was speaking on the phone with Sahil.

"I tried to find her di, I promise, I don't know where she can be!" Sahil answered.

"I swear Sahil if something happens to my daughter.."

"Mommy?" Anika said as she came in. Mallika ran to her and hugged her.

"I thought that something had happened to you!"

"I'm alright, it's just this billu, he was at this party and was annoying me. Now stop worrying and go to sleep." Anika said and kissed Mallika on the forehead before leaving to her room. She collapsed on the bed and remembered her behavior.

"Why did I behave like this when I think about him having a girlfriend? And what about this windshield thing? Why do I feel like I've done it before?"

Oberoi mansion.

"Why is she coming in my mind like this? It seems like she's been invading my mind since I met her, it might be because I'm restless to win her friendship back.." Shivaay said.

Rana mansion.

Anika was tossing around in her bed, she was having a nightmare.

"Somebody help me please!" She was feeling very hot as if she was burning.

"No please! Don't do this!" She saw someone in her dream who instead of helping her, hit her on the head!

"Ah!" Anika screamed and woke up, with perspiration all over her body. She still wasn't used to all these nightmares despite she was having them as far as she could remember.

She sat on her bed and opened the little pendant which was hanging around her neck, there were two pictures, one of her parents and the other of her and Shivaay. She kissed the pictures and got up. She looked at the sky where the moon was glistening, then she looked at the moon on her wrist, this birthmark which she adored. The moon was her only friend back there in London. She shared her secrets with it, it was as if its white reflection was soothing her sad life.

Oberoi mansion

Shivaay looked at his reflection on the mirror and caressed his birthmark. Since his childhood, he had always been intrigued by it, by the way it was perfectly drawn on his chest. He looked outside at the moon and thought about his bestfriend.

He was still cursing his mind for not recognizing her, and now he had to pacify her, he had to find her,  make her forgive him.

PRECAP

"Dad you may not be happy for having me as your son, but I feel blessed to have you as my dad. Mommy you both love each other, you don't need to sacrifice your love for me, I'm happy by having you both by my side, loving each other, I don't care if dad doesn't want me, but I want us as a whole, as a family.." Shivaay said and for a while Rudra remembered the sacrifices his bhaiya made to keep his family united, Rudra's eyes were glistening with tears and he couldn't no more and cried in his son's arms.