~44~

Here you go with the next part 😘😘

As Shivaay and Anika stepped inside the house,  Pinky's heart began to beat faster. She didn't know why but it was as if she got something beautiful back in her life. Then she heard him as he shouted, "Mom, Dad, we're home!"
Shivaay was standing in the entrance of Oberoi Mansion while holding Anika's waist in a hand and their suitcase in the other. The driver was behind them with two other suitcases.
"Do you want us to tell them about the baby now?" She whispered.
"No. We need to take care of Ragini first to assure your safety because with this bitch free she can do anything to harm us and I don't want the family to be heart broken again if the worst happens." Shivaay whispered and kissed the side of her head. "But I won't let her harm you. I'm just taking in consideration every aspect of our problem since this bitch was ready to set a place full of innocent people in fire just to kill us." He added and she nodded. Then they stopped talking as all the family gathered in the hall to welcome the couple. Saumya performed their aarti and put tilak on their forehead before they came in. They sat on the couch and Anika talked about their honeymoon about the places they visited, about the Carnival in Venice but didn't talk about the Spanish couple to not make them worried. As Shivika were giving the gifts to the family, they heard a voice they never thought to hear.
"Shivaay, Anika!" Pinky said and both were shocked to see her. Anika stood behind Shivaay, too scared to face her wrath but Pinky came to them and hugged them both.
"I'm so sorry!" She cried as she kissed them both. They were flabbergasted to see her alive and full of forgiveness..
"How did you.." Shivaay began but Shakti stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Puttar you should go and rest with Anika, you both must be tired." Shakti said and Tej joined his brothers as they almost urged the couple to leave. Once they were in the room, Rudra was the first to speak.
"It's important for them not to know anything about this Ragini else they will put their lives in danger. They had done a lot to save us in the past now we are the ones who need to save them. "

Rana mansion.
"Mommy, what do you think of this design?" Kaina asked as she was looking through a catalogue of Mehendi dresses.
"This is beautiful but I prefer this one, the colour would look good on you." Paro said.
"When will you tell Virat about you being his mother?"
"I don't know, Aryan has taken care of him like a son, I don't want to disturb him." Paro said.
"The choice is yours but in my opinion, he still needs to know." Kaina said and Paro nodded.
"I'll try my best to tell him before your wedding at least." Paro said and Kaina kissed her forehead.
"Whatever happens I'll not let you down Mom." Kaina said and hugged her tightly.

Oberoi mansion.
Shivaay and Anika entered their room and looked at each other quizzically.
"Something is fishy." He said and she nodded.
"They didn't even let us talk to Mrs Oberoi." Anika added.
"I guess there's something she knows that we shouldn't know." Shivaay concluded.
"But how can we ask her to tell us? If what you say is true then the family will probably keep us away from her." Anika said.
"Then we need to be smarter." Shivaay answered.
"How?" Anika asked.
"CCTV cameras meri jaan.. If they know what she knows, she must have told them the secret."

Meanwhile in Shakti's room they were also discussing something.
"We all know that Ragini is behind all this, but we need proofs."
"Maybe with Choti maa's accusations.." Om said but Jhanvi nodded her head no.
"Who will believe someone who hated the bride?" She asked throwing a deadly glare towards Pinky.
"Jethaniji please.. Listen.."
"No!  You listen! Why did you came back here?  Why did you play the hypocrite with my children Shivaay and Anika when it's all because of you if they lost twenty years of their life together!  It's because of you if we didn't get the happiness of their first child! It's  because if the death came in this house and took our light away. You may not have been the one who killed our Shivaay but you and Ragini are both having their blood on your hands! Shame on you!" Jhanvi said and Pinky looked at her ashamed indeed.
"I realized way too late that Anika was the light of this house Jhanvi. I realized way too late that putting Anika away from my son was putting me away from me. I realized way too late that I was wrong. Shivaay and Anika had to die for me to realize that I was  a monster. You're right Jethaniji, I killed my children, I killed them because I was the one who brought death in this house. I won't say otherwise, but today I'm another person Jethaniji. Today I want to save these children. I want to do for Rudra's son and daughter-in-law what I couldn't do for mine."