~8~

Annika and Shivaay were walking in the garden, talking about the years they missed.

"Do you know how is Akash Khurrana doing?" Shivaay asked.

"How do you want me to know? I wasn't here neither!" Anika chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry." He said and they smiled. "So what about your love life?" He asked.

"I was joking about Akash, he's my boyfriend.. but I didn't tell anything to the parents yet, I'll introduce him to them in two days during my birthday party."

"So you too found love?" He said a bit sad but didn't know why.

"I won't say it's love, I mean he was the only one I knew in London so we came close.. but I personally won't define as love, at least for now."

"Even I have a girlfriend, Pia.. but I don't know why but I don't feel right with her.. as if she's not the one for me.."

"So we can conclude that our love life sucks!" Anika chuckled.

"Wait a minute.. You said that your birthday is the day after tomorrow? Because even mine is this day, don't you remember?"

"Of course I do yaar! Let's celebrate it together!" Anika said and they decided to celebrate it together at Oberoi mansion.

At night, Anika collapsed on the bed after leading Shivaay outside.

"Is this love? And that this soon? What I'm blabbering? I've been loving him since forever, I know already that this is love, but I can't.. I am with Akash now, he has been a tremendous support to me, I can't do that to him.." She caressed her birthmark and smiled sadly.

"An S like Shivaay..."

Shivaay sat at the edge of the pool and looked in it. He was surprised to see his bestfriend. But then he wasn't surprised, his song Har Manzar was saying a lot of truths, he was seeing her face everywhere. He laid on the side and caressed his birthmark.

"An A like Anika.." He whispered. He closed his eyes and a flashback came into his mind. He could see a couple but they were just a hazy image. He saw the man bending and kissing the woman's hands. Shivaay smiled, he felt at peace. He got up and looked around himself. He looked at the condemned room in front of him and was starting to walk to it.

"Shivaay." Om called. "Why aren't you asleep?"

"I'm going to sleep now. I was just thinking..." Shivaay answered and left. Om looked at the room and sobbed.

"Why bhaiya? Why did you leave us?"

The morning after, Anika was getting ready for work when her parents called her downstairs.. as she went to the hall, she saw that her grandparents were present.

"Dadi! Dada!" She ran to them, took their blessings and hugged them while they were shocked.

"Anika beta, you're finally here, we missed you a lot!" Ketaki said while she had tears in her eyes.

"Dad, Mom, we have to go now. Else we'll be late for work." Siddarth said and led Anika outside.

"Malika.. How come she's looking like Poonam?" Ketaki asked.

"It's because, Anika is Poonam only maa.. she came back in our daughter's form.."

"How can it be possible? And are you sure about it?" Asked Vikram Rana.

"Yes I am, because Shivaay too is back. They will be celebrating their birthday tomorrow and together, in Oberoi mansion. Saumya, Om, Sid and I are working on a plan to make them remember." Malika said and Ketaki hugged her daughter-in-law happily.

"Why this hug?"

"Because you gave us our Poonam back." Ketaki said and kissed her forehead.

Shakti walked inside the mansion with Dadi. They had gone to the trip with the Rana so they didn't see Shivaay yet. Dadi was a bit sick lately but she has still some strength even though losing her billu killed her, she kept faith in God that he will soothe her pain away. Either by taking her to his side or by giving her such happiness that it will erase all her pain.

"Dadi, bade papa, you're finally here!" Om said and smiled at them. He led them both to the sofa and they sat.

"Before everything..." Om began.

"Om uncle, have you seen dad?" Shivaay asked as he got down the stairs.

"Shivaay.." Dadi and Shakti whispered. Shivaay went to them and hugged them both.

"I'm so happy to see you guys! I thought that you'd be unable to be here for my birthday.. Anyways, we'll catch up later, I need to go to office.." Shivaay said and left, doing the SSO move.

"Om.. Have you seen.. Yeh Shivaay hai.." Dadi stammered.

"Yes Dadi.. It's Shivaay.. And Siddarth's daughter is Anika.. We thought about it.. And they'll be celebrating their birthday together tomorrow night.. so that they will remember.." Om explained.

PRECAP

"I can't imagine that I didn't remember you jaan.." Annika said shocking Shivaay.