~7~

"Mr Oberoi?" The detective Shivaay hired to find Anika asked as he walked in.

"Did you find her?"

"Yes, she's Anika Siddarth Rana, the only child of the businessman Siddarth Vikram Rana and Mallika Siddarth Rana." The detective showed her a photograph but it wasn't a photograph of the new Anika but a photograph of the old Anika, in Sri Lanka, which linked on the web long time after their death. Shivaay looked at the picture and his mind traveled to another period. He could hear faint voices, it seemed as if he had lived those moments...

"Mr Oberoi?" The detective asked.

"Give me her address." Shivaay said sternly and took the photo from the detective, he kept in his pocket and smiled.

"I won't stop until I have you back Anika Siddarth Rana."

Rana Industries.

"So, Anika, you'll start first as my PA to know the job and all and when you'll be ready, I'll give you a higher grade." Siddarth said and Anika smiled happily.

"Okay Daddy."

"Don't call me Daddy, in this building, you have to call me sir only."

"Okay sir." Anika answered smiling.

"Well for your first task.. I need you to go the florist and buy the most beautiful flowers and with a card saying 'the only difference between you and these flowers is like unlike them your beauty will stay forever' and send them to your mom." Siddarth said while Anika blushed.

"So you expect me to play cupid between maa and you?" Anika asked and he smiled.

"A PA is here to take care of EVERYTHING." Siddarth said and smiled on seeing his daughter with an o shape mouth.

"Okay then sir!" Anika answered and left to the florist.

She was driving past a park called Shivika Park

and she suddenly stopped. She walked inside the park and saw the beautiful statue

 She walked inside the park and saw the beautiful statue

standing there. She couldn't understand why she could see her in this lady and her Billu in the man. She read the note and her eyes beamed with tears.