~11~

Anika walked to her family, leaving Akash alone, but he was burning with anger.

"No one dared to say no to Akash Khurrana!" He groaned while the car left.

The Ranas reached their house, and while everyone left, Anika remained in it.

"I'll be coming back in a few, don't worry." She said and asked the driver to start the car again. She gave him the direction to her and Shivaay's penthouse. It now looked like an abandoned place, with vegetation almost overtaking the place.

"You can go and do whatever you want

"You can go and do whatever you want. I'll be calling you to pick me up."

"Madam are you sure that..."

"Just go." Annika said and left the car to enter the penthouse. After their death, the penthouse had been left untouched but neither Ranas nor Oberois had got the guts to sell it as it was the last reminder of their children's memory.. Anika's footsteps echoed in the place.. she could see despite the dark, the different portraits that she herself hung onto the walls. There were pictures of Shivaay, the family and her... she looked at the kitchen where he used to cook for them because they both knew she sucked in cooking. She looked at the degrading couch where they would spend their nights cuddling while watching movies.. she walked upstairs and looked inside the empty room, which was already decorated with few ultrasounds and she clutched her belly.. She remembered the times she would sit there, on the ground talking with her unborn child, telling him/her their love story, telling to her baby how much she loved her/him... Anika then walked to the room at the end of the corridor.. their room... She opened the door and the memories rushed through her mind. She remembered their long talks in this room, their pillow fights.. she remembered how they mastered the art of making love.. she remembered, his touch on her body, his lingering fragrance on her after their moments of passion.. She opened the cupboard and saw their clothes.. She remembered his OCD would kick in each time he would find one of her lehengas on his side of the cupboard.. she looked at his files and missed the man he used to be.. Anika collapsed on the ground and started to cry, she cried until her breath became uneven, she cried until her tears got all her face wet, she cried and cried on their fate.. how could God be so cruel? How could he separate two lovers, two souls who were once one.. two souls who were born again to be one... Two souls who just couldn't leave without each other...

Shivaay reached his room, closely followed by Pia.

"It's her, isn't it?" Pia asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Don't act stupid Shivaay. This Anika is the Anu you were talking about during all these years.. she's the girl you've loved since you came to Canada.."

"What's the need to know, she's getting married anyway.." Shivaay sighed, all depressed.

"Do you think that's what she really wants?" Pia asked.

"I don't know.."

"Shivaay, I'm not angry on you if that what you think, you've already told me about your attraction toward her and I was stupid to believe that it was only child love.. You should fight for her, because I know that she loves you too, I can see it.." Pia said.

"Thank you Pia.." He said and hugged her. Rudra who was eavesdropping their conversation, held his chest and smiled.

"Thanks God, she's not like Lady Baba.." He joined Saumya and smiled.

"Pia is a very nice girl. She understood that Shivaay loves Anika."

"That's great, we shall tell it to the Ranas so that they would convince Anika regarding Akash." Saumya said.

Akash reached his home with a bottle of Vodka in hand.

"What does she think of herself!" He roared. "How can she throw me like that? I'm Akash Khurrana! She can't do that to me!"

Akash threw the bottle on the ground and it almost hit his mother, Kavita.

"Akash! What's wrong?" She asked and she ran to him, she was to hug him but he slapped her across the face.

"Don't touch me! You little piece of shit!" He answered not even glancing at her. Who would hope him to respect women? After all he was none other than Daksh Khurrana's son. His father bought Kavita as his sex slave after his insult from Oberois and from Anika. One could be surprised to see Kavita still alive after being raped, beaten and whatsoever by her husband.. no, her master as he wanted her to call him. Akash was the result of the rape and even though she was disgusted by the man who impregnated her, she couldn't forget that Akash was her blood. When Daksh had known that he was having a son, that were the happiest months for her, he cared because she was giving him a son. But as soon as Akash left her womb, the tortures began again. The umbilical cord wasn't even cut yet that he had already tortured her by snatching her son away from her. Daksh raised Akash to be a monster. By ten he was already a bastard. But he was also very manipulative. He would appear like a devil in disguise of an angel. For him women were here to be filled, for him, women were here to pleasure him.. And that's how he was seeing Anika, as his own possession. He just wanted to f*ck her, and he couldn't digest her rejection, but he would soon have her, with, or without her consent.

PRECAP

Akash looked at his room filled with Anika's pictures. He looked at her tiny waist, her pouty lips, her never ending legs, he imagined them wrapped around his waist. He traced her legs and stopped at her middle, where her v*gina would be. He then put his finger in his mouth.

"Soon you'll be in my bed, pleasuring me, Miss Rana."