~15~

"You're beautiful Anu.." He whispered as they were just inches apart. Anika's cheeks were bright red.

"Thank you, you're not too bad yourself.." She smiled and Shivaay too smiled on seeing her smile.

"Let's have a walk." He said after few seconds of awkward silence. They talked about everything Anika trying hard to divert the topic when he wanted to talk about the kiss. They walked and walked and stood before this statue.

While Anika was emotional on seeing their statue, Shivaay walked ahead and looked at the people represented.. He caressed the woman's cheek and some flashback came to his mind.

Flashback

"Thank you Shivu.. I have to tell you something... some people come here to do shopping, to find love as we can see with Paris nickname.. in this place, where we're so high.. I want to share these news with you and I hope you'll be as happy as I was when I discovered this morning that.. we're having a baby Shivaay.."

" A baby? Like a baby? Like a little you and me? A little Shivika?" Shivaay asked in a whisper as he looked at the pyjama, imagining their baby in it, imagining holding the baby in his arms, rocking him to sleep..

"Shivaay! Say something!" Anika urged him as she didn't hear him and he looked at her then swept her off her feet. He twirled with her, kissing her madly. Anika smiled in the kiss and they hugged.

"I'm definitely at the top of the world, Anika thank you for this wonderful gift.." Shivaay whispered and Anika wiped the tears that formed in the corner of his eyes.

"Wait.." He whispered in her ear and played some music on his phone, it was Perfect from Ed Sheeran.

"Will you dance with me Mrs Oberoi?" Shivaay asked extending his hand and she took it. The danced together on the slow tune, at the top of the Eiffel Tower.. they were in their own bubble.

End of flashback

Shivaay could still hear this same song as he cupped the cheek. He pulled his hand away and looked back at Anika.

"Are you alright?" Se asked innocently.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He stammered.

Anika took his hands in hers and kissed them. She recognised his unique scent and new fresh tears made their way in her eyes,..

"Promise me that, no matter what, we'll be forever together Shivaay.. Promise me that throughout this life, I'll always have you as my partner.." Anika cried by holding his cheek.

"I promise" He showed his Pinky finger to her, leaving her all shocked.. was it possible...that.. "Anika you're my best friend before being my love, we'll always be together no matter what, and I'll always be with you.."

"Your love???"

"Yes, my love. Like O uncle said, love has its ways.. and I now know that I love you Anika.. love isn't even strong enough to tell you how much I love you.." Anika looked at his eyes and saw the same stare of her Shivaay.. his stare full of love.. She grabbed his hips and kissed him on the lips. She couldn't resist him anymore, she wanted him, she wanted his love, no matter if he remembered her or not.. Anika sucked his lips hungrily and pushed him against the nearby tree. Shivaay was shocked, but eventually kissed her back, licking all of her teeth with his tongue while his left hand pushed her head closer and his right hand travelled from her waist to her left bum cheek which he squeezed, earning from her a deep moan which woken all of his senses.. he had heard it before...

Anika parted her lips from his after she saw that he wasn't responding anymore..

"What's.. wrong? Do I kiss bad? Bad breathe? I knew that I shouldn't have eaten this garlic bread.."

"Stop talking nonsense, will you? I loved the kiss.. it's just... I still get this weird dreams of memories that aren't mine.." Shivaay said and she hugged him, kissing the nape of his neck.

"I don't know what to say but I promise that I will support you in your every issue.." She kissed his cheek and they walked hand in hand to the exit.

"What do you think about going on a date with me miss Rana?"

"Why not?" She answered and kissed his cheek. "I'd be pleased to go on a date with you Handsome Oberoi." She said while blushing. She left in her car with her driver after giving a flying kiss to Shivaay. As she was nearing the mansion, three cars hijacked hers and she got shocked to see Akash and Daksh before being hit on the head.

Shivaay walked into his house as he had forgotten some files before going to his office. He took his files and began walking to the exit when a paper fell and slid under the condemned door. Shivaay looked at the door and at his files, this paper was very important for his merger.. he had to take it.

He looked each ways to see if anyone was coming and used this trick Pia taught him few months ago and opened the door with one of his cards. As he entered the room, a high cloud of dust formed in the air and he coughed a bit. He took the paper and was about to leave when he noticed this big portraits of Anika and him. They were decorated with garlands.. he could see the mangalsutra hanging on her neck, the smile adorning their lips.. then he saw himself standing with young versions of Om and Rudra. Shivaay looked around his room as memories slowly rushed to his mind. OmRu, Pinky, his family.. and this tragic night when he lost both his wife and child.. he remembered those eyes of hatred that his murderer had on looking at them and especially at Anika.. SSO remembered.. and it tilted in his head when he remembered their wedding song that Mrs Rana performed for them.. it tilted in his head that.. the day of their birthday, his Anu got her memory back..

"Shivaay!" Rudra called and saw him in this room.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry if I let you alone in this world.. Ru.."

"Bhaiya!??"

PRECAP

Seeing her naked, Shivaay's heart burnt with such rage, He was like a bull while he punched the men who were naked above his girl. He punched them until they were unconscious while Rajveer and Sahil beat the others. Then Shivaay pulled out his coat and made her wear it. The strong smell of spit, sweat and blood just let him imagine what she lived. He caressed her tumefied face and cried while holding her in his arms.