Thunder lighting

Words: 228

Warnings: None

Y/n and Joe were currently in bed, Joe's strong arms wrapped around Y/n's waist. Until Y/n hears a loud BANG and wakes up instantly.

She looks around the rooms thinking someone might have broken in. Y/n nudges Joe gently so he wakes up. ''Mm what is it Y/n? What's wrong?'' Joe says in his raspy morning voice still half asleep.

''I-I heard something bang like if something fell and broke or something I don't know. Joe, I'm scared'' Joe kisses your cheek and stand up telling you to stay here. He closes the door after him quietly and you just cover yourself up to your nose in yours and Joe's bedsheet.

You hear the bang again, and again. You're getting more scared until Joe comes back with a slight smile on his face.

''Its just thunder lighting, you don't need to worry love'' Joe comes back into bed with you and instantly wraps his arms around your small body. You smile.

''And if someone ever broke in, just know nothing would ever happen to you, you're safe with me'' Joe smiles kissing the top of your head. 

You let out a small giggle and smile. You knew that from the beginning that you'd be safe with hin.

''I love you Y/n''

''I love you too Joseph''

(HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY FIRST IMAGINE <333)