FaceTime

Words: 530

Warnings: None

Y/n's P.O.V

I was currently laid in bed scrolling through my phone when the Joe calls me on FaceTime. So Joe was currently in LA for 1 week for vidcon. He's been gone for 3 days already and he's been calling me every day. We were in different time zones but he called me in night time when it was morning for him.

You couldn't go with Joe to LA because you had a lot of meeting during that week for your beauty products coming out. So back to the main point, Joe called you on your phone while you were scrolling through Instagram. You accept the call request and shirtless Joe pops up on the screen of my phone.

''Helloo'' I smile to the phone in front of my face.

''Hey baby'' Joe smiled back.

''Don't you have any meet-ups today??'' I asked getting a glass of water from my bedside table.

''Actually, I don't, I have a day off today. So I can do what I want really. Andd aren't you going to sleep soon?'' Joe questioned.

''Oh no, I'm not. I can stay up, it's alright.'' I replied almost immediately.

''If you're tired you can go to sleep, it's no bother. But y'know, I'd be nice if you stayed'' He smirked fiddling with his hair.

''I'll stay it's alright'' I laugh taking a sip from my glass of water then putting it back on my bedside table.

''So are you going to some sightseeings' today?'' I asked looking straight into my phone camera.

''Uhh noo, I might just stay in and talk to you. Becauseee i miss youuu a lottt'' He complains and I simply laugh. '' I really do Y/n! I had to sort myself out a couple of times already!''

''Awhh Lil Joe is horny?'' I giggle.

''What if so?'' He smirks.

''Nothingg, nothingg'' I repeat laughing to myself on the inside. ''Joe can you not even survive a week without me??'' I laugh.

''Well yeah, its hard. I'm just too attached to you'' He laughs.

We talk to a couple more hours when all of a sudden Alfie jumps from Behind Joe and tries scaring Joe but instead I got scared and screamed. Neighbours probably got ear-rapped.

''OH MY GOD ALFIE'' You burried your head in your pillow faking to be sad.

Joe just turns around when Alfie jumps out and laughs.

''Awhh Alfie you scared Y/nn, you're so mean''

I get back up, ''Yeah! Meanie!'' You pretend to be mad showing a mad facial expression.

''Now she's mad, Alfie! Look what you've done!'' Joe laughs.

''Awhh y/n'' Aflie says ''I'm sorryyyyyyyyy'' He pulls the 'y' along.

'' It's fine! Totally'' I say sarcastically ''Just kidding, I just got a lil scared''

*

''Joe- I-I'm getttin t-tired...'' I say bearly being able to say anything. It was 3am and its wayy past my sleeping time.

''Awhh, y/n you can go to sleep now. I don't want to keep you up long. Goodnight, I love you baby.'' He says

''I-I love you..''

He ends the call.

(WATTPAD IS TELLING ME THAT TOMORROW AT 10EST TIME WATTPAD WILL BE TURNED OFF!? I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE?! THATS 3 PM HERE AND THAT'S WHEN I COME BACK FROM SCHOOOOOOL! AND IT'LL BE BACK ON IT 4 HOURS LATER. I MEAN 7 PM!? REALLY!? )