Brothers Best Friend

(Honestly, I think this book is slowly coming to an end because I don't really have any more ideas of imagines. But I'll try to at least get 100 imagines for this book before it's complete so feel free to leave your suggestions for imagines in the comments to dm me :) )

Words: 708

Warnings: (Your second name is Lee)

Y/n's P.O.V

Casually sitting on my bed in a shared bedroom I had to share with my 1 year older brother Caspar. I was just randomly scrolling through my phone boredly. I leaned against the wall still sitting on the bed and looked out the window in front of me.

Minutes later Caspar walks in accompanied by one of his best mates, Joe. Caspar knew I had a crush on Joe for the past year or so, but he didn't care. Every time he brought Joe over he would smirk at me and then they'd do their own thing on Caspar's side of the room. Caspar smirked at me like the usual without Joe even realising he did. He never realises. Caspar does it very sneakily. Then they both just started laughing and messing. I just looked at Caspar then looked at Joe for a couple of minutes when Joe turned his head to me. I realised that and quickly looked down at my phone pretending nothing ever happened and that I did nothing. I peeked up and seen that Joe was still looking at me and Blushing. I blushed then he winked at me and went back to watching Caspar play Fifa.

20 minutes have passed and every now and then Joe would look over at me and wink or smirk. Soon then Caspar decided to go to the bathroom for number '2' although I doubt. (Number '2' is a poo) After Caspar left and closed the door behind him to go to the bathroom Joe instantly got off Caspar's bed and sat down on mine beside me.

''Hey'' He smirked.

''Hi'' I said shyly looking down at my phone not looking at Joe because I've never actually been to close to him because I was either scared or embarrassed I'd do something stupid then he'd hate me for life and I'd have to see him nearly every day as he comes over to Caspar wayy too much.

''I've seen you looking over? Am I right?'' I nodded looking up at him realising his face is really close to mine as he slowly brings his body close to mine. By now my cheeks were pure red. And I mean PURE RED 1. from embarrassment and yeah. That's the only reason. I look up at him once and I see that he's been staring at me all along. I look into his ocean green eyes and he looks back into mine. As I went to look away he grabbed my chin, not roughly, making me look at him. I done so.

I looked him deep into his eyes when he leaned in closer nearly closing the gap, then he did. He closed the gap between us by kissing my lips. His lips were soft. The kiss was passionate. Joe licked my lip asking for entrance which I approved if and both our tongues started dancing around. We kiss for about 3 more minutes when we could hear the toilet flushing and the tap running so Joe instantly got off my bed and went over to where he was at first with Caspar. Joe took out his phone to look even less suspicious of what has just happened between myself and Joe. I also bring my attention back to my phone.

Soon enough Caspar walks in smiling, I hope he doesn't know what's just happened. But I doubt. Or does he?

'Hey' I smiled at Caspar walking through the room to get to joe. 'Hi y/n' he replies sitting back down with joe. They boys just continued doing their own thing but from time to time joe would look over at me and smirk, I just ignored it but at the same time I found it pretty cute I must say. I earned a couple of winks from him too which I did not expect.