Jealous

Words: 305

Warnings: Heavy Language

Today Caspar was over at mine and Joe's flat. Myself and Caspar got really close after myself and Joe started going out. We've known each other for 3 years and we can trust each other to the maximum.

Today both of us were recording the 'Bestfriend Tag' in mine and Joe's bedroom. There were also a few dares. One of them was to take a photo like myself and Joe take. That cute kind no kissing but hugging n all. It didn't come out as cute as mine and Joe's it still came out cute. Caspar put it up on his Instagram 3 days before uploading the video on his youtube channel. The photo with the Caption: ''Can you guess what the video is about this unday??'' @yourinstagram

I instantly like his post.

I hear loud thumping coming downstairs, Joe enters the room. Joe shoves his phone in my face. ''What the fuck y/n?!'' Joe shouts. ''Joe it was a dare'' I say back calmly. ''I DON'T FUCKING CARE! WHY THE FUCK DID CASPAR PUT IT ON HIS INSTAGRAM!? THERE WILL BE ARTICLES THINKING WE'VE BROKEN UP!'' Joe shouts once again ''And I don't want that to happen...'' He says calmly this time. ''J-Joe it was a dare...I promise nothing going on between Caspar and I...'' Caspar nods.

''I'll leave you 2 to talk...'' Caspar says going out of our room. ''Y-Y/n I'm sorry, I got jealous. I'm so sorry y/n. I can't believe I thought you cheated. I'm sorry baby. I'm so fucking sorry.'' Joe says tearing up and I instantly hug him. ''It's okay to be jealous.'' I hug Joe and we end up cuddling in bed for about 2 hours leaving Caspar alone doing his own thing. Probably eating all of Joe's candy and eating only half leaving it somewhere then getting a new one.

(SHORT ONE FOR YOU (: )