Nala

Words: 511

Warnings: None

''Joee! What are you doing outside so long? I thought you're only taking Nala out for a poo'' You shout over to Joe who was outside with Nala.

Soon Joe starts walking to the back door with Nala following along.

''Whats up?'' Joe asks walking past you.

''Nothing its just you were outside with Nala for like a half an hour so yeah'' I say simply.

''Oh rightt. Wher- Was I that long?'' Joe questions.

''Very''

''Oh well, I was gonna ask where  Zoe and Alfie? Haven't seen them all morning.'' Joe asks.

''Oh did you not see the note?'' I say

''What note?'' He asks confused.

''You clearly didn't well, Zoe is gone for a meeting and- well same with Alfie,'' I say walking towards the cupboards to get 2 cups to make myself and Joe a tea.

''Oh okay, thanks for making me the tea which you're in the process of making'' Joe smiles leaving a kiss on my forehead. I look up and smile widely at him.

*

About 2 hours have passed and yourself and Joe and sitting in the living room watching Disney movies cuddled into each other when Joe decides not to cuddle anymore.

''What are you doing?'' You question paying your full attention to Joe's movements.

''I'm just going to cuddle Nala for a bit'' Joe smirks.

You groan and fold your arms slightly moving away from Joe.

Joe takes Nala on his chest, like that.

Joe starts kissing Nala when you get completely mad and move to the other end of the Sofa keeping your eyes glued to the Tv

''Awhh y/n are you angry??'' Joe asks looking at you with the corner of his eyes.

''Clearly not am I?'' I groan and look and Joe for a spilt-second then look back at the Tv.

~20 minutes later

''Ah now y/n, you can't be mad at a dog. You haven't let out one sound out of you in 20 or more minutes'' Joe said taking Nala off his chest coming closer to you wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

You fold your arms tighter, leaving a concentrated, annoyed facial expression on your face.

''Y/nnn, speak to me'' Joe says slightly tickling your stomach. You try to hold in your laughter but you just couldn't and burst into fits of laughter.

''JOE STOP OKAY SORRY PLEASE STOP!'' You shout as fast as possible so he understands what you're saying.

''What are you sorry for y/n?'' Joe laughs still tickling your whole body.

''I-I'M SORRY FOR IGNORING Y-YOU'' I laugh breathlessly.

''That's my girl'' Joe smirks stopping and wrapping his arms around your waist, soon bringing you onto his lap.

*

''Jealous of a dog?'' Joe laughs

''What?! She also a female!'' I laugh hiding my burning red cheeks.

''Y/N! I WOULD NOT FUCK A DOG! TO BE MORE SPEC- SPECIFIS. FUCK SAKE SPECIF- SPE-CI-FICS! I got it! To be more Spe-ci-fic I would not fuck a pug! Y/n cop on'' Joe laughs uncontrollably.

''Sowwi'' You say innocently trying to be cute.

''I can't be mad at you can I? It's bloody impossible to be mad at this face'' Joe smiles kissing your lips passionately.

THANKS FOR READING!

(WROTE THIS IN 20 MINUTES! I HOPE ITS GOOD!)