T-shirt smells like you

Words: 809

Warnings: None

Joe's P.O.V

It was currently 9amish I don't really know. I was laid in bed accompanied by Y/n beside me. My arms wrapped around her waist. After a couple of minutes of staring at the ceiling, i hear movements beside me. I look to my side and see y/n looking straight into my eyes with a smile on her face.

''Mornin' love'' I move closer kissing her forehead and smile.

She smiles ''Goooodmorning''.

''Wearing my shirt again??'' I look at her top and she blushes.

''Your tops are the comfiest'' She grins getting her phone from her bedside table and putting in her password. She does something on her phone but I don't really know what.

Few second later my phone 'bings'. I turn over onto my side to reach for my phone then turn it and see that y/n texted me? She's right beside me why does she need to text me??

 I turn over onto my side to reach for my phone then turn it and see that y/n texted me? She's right beside me why does she need to text me??

I look over at her and she was already looking at me

I look over at her and she was already looking at me. I slowly come closer and suddenly start tickling her. It ends up that I'm kneeling on top of her and she's laying on her back in fits of laughter.

''JOE- STOP NO-AHA-NOW!!!'' She shouts trying to get out of my grip but i don't let go but continue tickling her.

''Why should I?! What'll I get for stopping?'' I laugh still tickling her stomach. She puts up a finger telling me to stop for a second so I do so. 

''You'll get a whole load of kisses! Is that a deal?''

''Ohhh that's a fair price'' I smirk getting off her.

*

''Babe I'm going to film a video in our room alright?'' I shout from the entrance from our room to y/n which was in the kitchen upstairs.

''Okay!!'' She shouts back.

I was wearing the black t-shirt that y/n slept in last night. It had her scent on it.

I sit down on the bed and do my normal into and get to the main point of the video.

''So I asked you guys on Twitter to send some questions you wanted me to answer with the hashtag #AskJoe2018 anddd, bloody hell there is a lot of questions that you guys sent in. I choose out a few, and now I'm going to answer them'' I get my phone from beside me and open up the screenshotted questions I had screenshotted (lol)

(By the way, these usernames are random made up from the top of my head so if this is your twitter username, WELL BLOODY DAMN DONE)

'' Question from @JessicaM29 and the question is... What age did you lose your virginity and what with who? Well that's a great start to the video, well I was 19 I believe and I'm not saying with who!'' I laugh.

'' From @JoeSuggFan 'Does your shirt smell nice?' What a coincidence it actually smells really nice!'' I grab the shirt with both my hands from the front and take a long sniff. ''Really nice'' I smile thinking about y/n.

''@Kelsey1999 says 'Is y/n your first actually taken serious girlfriend?' I TOOK ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS SERIOUSLY KELSEY! BECAUSE I BEARLY HAD NONE!'' I laugh ''But yes, im taking her 100% seriously'' I smile to the camera.

'' @HM_2000 asks 'What's your favourite colour?' Burgundy'' I smile at my phone then look up.

*

''Okay the last onee is from @JoeSuggIsBae,ohh love that username'' I smirk to the camera ''But she asked ' What would you name your daughter/son if you had one?' well, I need help with this one'' I lay on my side and shout ''Y/N! CAN YOU COME UP FOR A SECOND?''

She soon comes running down the stairs and into our room ''Hm?'' She asks.

''Sit down here'' She sits down ''Well I need help with a question. So the question is ' What would you name your daughter/son if you had one?'''

''For a boy, i'd love the name Joe after their Daddy'' She blushes ''Awhh Y/n'' I smiled hugging her side.

''And maybe for a girl...'' She thinks. ''Avery! That names' cute. What'd you think?'' She asks looking into my eyes.

''I think its cute yeah'' 

''Can I go now?'' She laughs. ''Yeah you can go now'' I laugh along she leaves the room closing the door behind her.

''Well there you go'' I smile

I do my outro and come up to the camera ''How do I bloody end this'' I say standing in front of the camera leaning over trying to stop it from recording. ''Bloody hell how do I end this, I actually forgot. Y/n? Can you come up for a second? Again?'' I call.

She comes down ''What is it now Joseph?'' She asks standing in the door entrance.

''I-I for-'' I laugh ''I forgot how to stop the camera from recording'' 

''Oh my gosh Joe'' She walks up to the camera and clicks the turn off button.

''Oh so that's how it works?'' I ask laughing. 

''Yeee, that's how it works.'' She laughs along.