She's back 2

Words: 963

Warnings: None

~~3 years later after breaking up with Joe~~

After the catch-up party incident, I didn't talk to Joe much. I only went to his flat to tell him we're done. He didn't take it too well from what I saw on his social media. I didn't block him. I don't think I should. I wanna know what he's up to, and now I sound like a total stalker.

After all that I moved out from central London to Croydon not too far from London. Its a 1-hour drive by car and 20 minutes on a train to London city centre. Myself and Caspar became really close friends after the Joe incident. I still hate him to this day.

I was about to get out of bed when I get a text from Caspar asking if I wanted to hang out and I agreed. He told me to meet him in the Starbucks we both used to go to all the time in London. It was now 9:14 am and he wanted me to be there at 12. 

I get out of bed after 10 more minutes just laying there and go and get a shower. 

After the shower, I go into my closet and choose my outfit. (Above)

At 11:10 am I go to the train station to catch the 11:20 am train to London. I get there, buy my ticket and get on the train (Sorry I've never been on a train so I don't know how it all works)

On the train, I take out my Macbook and edit my Saturday video. Yes soon after I broke up with Joe Caspar encouraged me to make a YouTube channel and I did so. I currently have 4 million subscribers. Caspar helped me a lot so I'm really grateful for that. 

The video I was editing was a never have I ever video with Zoë. It got quite messy. 

I also had a lot of help from Zoë after mine and Joe's break up. I did cry for about a month or two but then the feelings just left one morning, and I didn't feel anything for him anymore.

The twenty minutes pass quickly and soon I find myself coming off the train. 

I put my MacBook back into my black leather back-pack and get an uber to the Starbucks I was going to meet up with Caspar.

Soon I walk into the Starbucks and scan the whole place looking for a tall, blonde South African. I spotted Caspar but that's not the only person I spotted with him. Caspar also spots me and I just stand there frozen looking at them. Caspar stands up and I leave Starbucks a single tear falling down my right eye. I just speed walk straight in front of me.

Caspar soon catches up and grabs my wrist.

''Y/n wait, I can explain.'' He tells me stopping me from walking. 

''Caspar, I thought you're my best friends. And you KNEW I don't want to see him after what he's to me. I don't want to see him, Caspar.'' I look down at my white converse ''okay?''

''But y/n, please. Just talk to him for at least five minutes. Please,'' He smiles ''Please...?''

I nod and start walking back to Starbucks with Caspar. 

We walk back inside and Joe's still sitting as he was, fiddling with his thumbs. I sit beside Caspar and Joe in front of us.

''Firstly y/n i'm-'' 

''Keep that to yourself, Joe. Tell me what you want to tell me'' He nods.

''Y/n I'm sorry. I was drunk. You know I was drunk. You knew that I was going to get drunk. And I did. Y/n I wasn't sober. A human could do anything drunk. Please Y/n. I know it's been three years and that you could've found someone better than me but just knew that I'm sorry and that I was drunk and everything that happened meant absolutely nothing to me.'' He tells me looking deeply into my Hazel green eyes. (You can say different color if you want)

''No, I haven't got anyone. I've been single since.'' I nod lightly. ''A-and, you could've told me at the beginning that you were drunk Joe...''

''I know, I know. But you never let me. You just ran off. I tried contacting as you may know, but you just ignored it all. I totally understand why. No wonder you ignored every call...every message...Every voice message.''

''Joe-e I'm- I'm sorry...'' 

''No no, y/n. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?'' He looks into my eyes. ''Please...?'' 

''Guys I'm going to step out for a second. Oli is calling me for some reason. I'll be right back'' Caspar tells me getting up and leaving.

''So y/n. Will you please forgive me?''

''Yes'' I reply with a simple 'yes' and our lips soon connect. The kiss I remembered.

''But Joe? Can we start from the beginning?'' I ask

''Okay'' He says. ''Hello my name is Joe Sugg and I'm a fellow Youtuber with 8million subscribers and I'm madly in love with this girl called y/n''

I laugh. ''My names y/n y/s/n (Your second name is y/s/n and y/n obv your name) And I'm a YouTuber with only 4 million subscribers and I'm madly in love with this person called Joe Sugg''

''When did YOU start a youtube channel?'' Joe questions shocked. ''Soon after I broke up with you, and Caspar really helped me.''

''Ohh right''

''I'm back my two lovebirds. I saw both of you kissing. I took a photo. I'm going to post it on my snapchat'' Caspar smirks widely.

''Oh my god Caspar whatever. At least we don't have to tell people that we're back together.''

''Yeah'' I agree with Joe. ''But wait a minute Sugg. We're NOT together yet.''

''Oh yea, rightttt'' He replies reaching over to hold my hand on the table smiling at me and I smile back.