Little brother

Words: 831

Warnings: (pretend Joe has a little brother in this)

J/b/n = Joe's brother's name

Y/n/n= your nickname

Y/n's P.O.V

I stood in front of my dresser, staring at my clothes in frustration. Joe's mom, your moms best friend, had called you, asking me to babysit J/b/n while she was out. She said Joe couldn't do it because there was a high chance he was going out, so I agreed to come over.

She also said I might have to stay the night but that was fine with me because J/b/n was super fun to be around.

Just one problem, I couldn't figure out what to wear. It was only Joe's house, and he wasn't even gonna be there, but I still wanted to look good.

I ended up choosing black jeans with rips at the knees, an army green tank top with a grey jacket I only zipped up halfway. And a pair of white converse. I decided to keep makeup light and put my hair up into a ponytail, considering the fact I were probably gonna be running around a lot.

After packing an overnight bag, I said goodbye to my mother and left the house, walking a couple of blocks over to Joe's place.

I rang the doorbell and waited for a couple of seconds for Mrs Sugg to answer the door, but much to your surprise, and pleasure, it was Joe.

"Hey, come on in." He said, smiling at me.

"Hey," I replied, walking past Joe through the door. I set my overnight bag onto the dining table and walked over to greet J/b/n in the living room.

"Hey, there's my favourite four-year-old," I said, walking into the living room with Joe behind me.

"Y/n/n!" Squealed the little boy, running over to give me a hug

"You're so great with him." Commented Joe.

"Yeah...well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to get along with kids." I said, a light blush forming onto my cheeks, then turning to J/b/n you asked, "so what are the plans for today, little dude?"

"Okay. So, Joe was gonna go out to hang out with his friends, but then mom told him you were coming over and he decided to stay too, so now we have to do something all three of us are gonna have fun with."

"What did you have in mind?" I said, laughing at his take-charge tone of voice.

Joe spoke up, "well, J/b/n wanted to play Jenga with you because you're supposed to be amazing or something-"

"Is that doubt I hear?" I challenged him, "I'm the freakin queen."

"Yeah, we'll see about that."

"When I win, and you eat dirt, I'm gonna make you admit that I'm the queen," I said, getting slightly competitive.

"And when I win, you're gonna wish you hadn't said that." He shot back.

"Anyways," said J/b/n, directing the attention back to him, "let's put on a movie, order some pizza, and play!"

"Sounds great," I said, sitting down on the couch.

*Time skip brought to you by the beauty that is Shawn Mendes*

It was a couple of hours into the night and J/b/n was passed out on the couch, leaving me and Joe in the tiebreaker Jenga battle.

I took deep steady breaths as you reached for a block that was on the side, successfully pulling it out and stacking it on top, I made it so that whichever block c/n would pull would tip the tower.

Joe sat there thinking long and hard about which block he was going to pull but to no avail.

He ended up losing, making me laugh in delight.

"Say it," I said.

"No." He said.

"Say it."

"No."

"Say I'm the queen," I said.

"Make me." He retaliated, setting his pizza down on the plate, anticipating what I was about to do.

"You asked for it." You shrugged, dusting off your jeans.

You tackled Joe to the ground. "Say it," I said. Joe was on the ground and I were on top of him, keeping your forearms on both sides of his head, and one knee in between his legs for support.

"No!" He laughed.

"Say it!" I said, starting to tickle him.

"Fine. Fine." He said in between laughs.

He snaked an arm around my waist, and flipped the both of us over, so that he was now on top. I started blushing at my proximity, and the long amount of time Joe was looking into my eyes as if I were the only person in the world that mattered. "You're my queen." He said.

"Oh, just kiss me already," I said, smiling.

"Anything for her highness." Smiled Joe.

He lowered his head down to yours and—

"Eww." J/b/n said, "what are you doing to y/n/n? Stop eating her face, I'm too young for this." He sighed exasperatedly, climbing up the stairs to his room while Joe and I laughed at his cheekiness.

"How about we start where we left off?"