You're drunk pt. 2

(I HAD TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER TWICE BECAUSE WHEN  HAD IT ALL DONE, I TRIED UPLOADING IT BUT IT SAID THAT THERE'S UNSAVED SOMETHING I DONT KNOW AND I COULDN'T THEN MY WHOLE LIKE GOOGLE SHUT DOWN OR LIKE TURNED OFF IN OTHER WORDS AND LIKE, I LOST IT. IT DIDN'T SAVE AND I HAD TO WRITE IT AGAIN. ALTHOUGH I DID ADD SOME DRAMA THAT THE OTHER PART THAT I WROTE BEFORE THIS THAT I DIDN'T SAVE HAS)

Words: 603

Warnings: None

  ''Just, let me pass?'' I look at her annoyed 

''Why though'' She complains placing her left hand on my chest and her other hand on my member slightly squeezing it. I stand there not knowing what to say. 

''Excuse me but I have a girlfriend and I'm in a rush,'' I state walking past her and speeding ff over to the boys' direction.

''I'm going back home'' I declare walking away from them then I hear Jack speak ''Why? to your 'girlfriend' that never has enough of you?'' he laughs. Anger built up in me. I knew he was drunk but it still made me mad. 

''What if I am??'' I walk back standing face-to-face with Jack. ''Nothinggg I'm just sayin' she never has enough of ye and she's probably with you for money and fame you know, like most girls.'' He says and I just clench my fists, I try calming myself down but I couldn't. 

It all happened too quickly.

I punched Jack.

I walk out of the club not caring what I've just done just anger filling my body. The girl that tried it with me was just staring at me walking out winking. I just gave her a dirty look and leave.

*

I got home and I called for y/n a couple of times but no reply. I thought maybe she's asleep then I thought, oh fuck I've been shouting her name. I must've woken her up.

I walk around the house looking for where she could be. I walk into our bedroom and see her fast asleep peacefully in our bed cuddling the bedsheet. She's truly adorable.

I strip down from my sweaty clothes and go and have a shower (its 3 am btw) Not long later I finish my shower and put on a pair of clean Calvin Klein underwear. At least I think they were new. I'm sorry, but all my underwear is black Calvin Kleins so sometimes I just don't keep up okay? (jeeeesus sorry Joe)

I get into our bed when y/n groans.

''Hm?'' She looks up to see me getting into the bed. ''Hey'' I smile getting in fully and covering myself with the bedsheet up to my hips.

''Helloo, how was it?'' She asks smiling up at me placing her head on my chest looking up at me.

'oh, goodness do I tell her about the girl that was flirting with me? Do I tell her that I punched Jack because he was making fun of our relationship? Do I tell her the truth? Or do I just keep silent? Oh god. I'll just tell her nothing happened. Yeah, I'll do so' thought so myself.

''Oh, just a normal night out with the boys'' I reply wrapping my arms around her.

''Oh okay'' She replies closing her eyes.

''Going to sleep, love?'' I ask.

''Yep, you should too'' 

''Okayy'' I reply

''Goodnight Joesph''

''Goodnight y/n/n''

(Your nickname)

(This was supposed to be uploaded at 19:45 UK time cuz that's when I was done but then as i said at the top something went wrong and it all got deleted and didn't save. *Sad face* And yeah now its 1 hour later and it's going up at exactly 20:44. Great)