Why Pt. 3

(Sooo idk if there'll be a part 4 to this or I'll just have so much to say in this that I'll have to do a part 4 so I'll see how it goes:)) )

Words: 1789

Warnings: Rape kinda

Joe's P.O.V

Today was y/n's doctor's appointment that I booked yesterday. (Idk if u book an appointment but ik u do something before you go to the doctors)The appointment is at 2 pm, it's currently 10 am so I decided to vlog a bit. I couldn't find my camera at first, then I realise. Oh, Stupid Joe didn't take it out of his suitcase yet, great.

I know I wasn't supposed to tell my viewers that we're on a holiday but I really have the need of vlogging, I bet y/n won't mind.

''Hello everyone and as you can tell I'm not in my own bed. Wait, you wouldn't know, only if you're checking my bedsheets in every vlog. Anyway, I'm not in my house, nor London, NOR England at all! Oh gosh, I should be quieter.'' I look over to see y/n moving around ''Ay aye aye, I might've woke her up, anyway I'm in Spain with beautiful y/n which is currently asleep beside me. Its currently 10 am and y/n has a doctors appointment that I booked for her at 2 pm today because she's been constantly vomiting andd we don't know what could be wrong or what's wrong so we'll find out later. I could be just something small, I don't know.'' I turn off my camera and put it on the bedside table.

10 minutes y/n woke up, finally.

''Good morning beautiful'' I smiled leaning forward to give her a kiss.

''Morning'' She mumbles kissing back. 

''Doctors appointment today'' I tell her leaning against the headboard of the bed.

''Urghhh'' She groans hiding under the covers.

''I''m soryyy babe, we have to get it checked out, and you know it.''

''Yeah yeah I know'' She replies.

*

''So now we're heading off to the doctors, I don't exactly know where the place is. But uhh the google maps will help me. All I know is the places' name and that's it. Hopefully we don't get lost. I mean we won't, I won't even have to find the directions on google maps. We're getting an uber'' I tell my vlog. 

Soon our uber arrives and we both sit in the back.

20 minutes later we're at the doctors. Y/n was pretty scared because she didn't know what was wrong and she hoped that it wasn't serious.

We walk into the building and we wait for our name to be called, well before that we told the receptionist that we're here and ready for our name to be called when the doctor is free.

We soon get called and both y/n and I go into the doctor's office.

''My names Doctor Adams and I'll be your doctor today and your names are..?'' He looks at y/n with a smile on his face. The doctor was maybe in his early 30s.

''My names y/n and that's Joe, my boyfriend...'' She replies quietly, you could bearly hear her, but loud enough so the doctor heard.

''Okay hello y/n and Joe so, what's been going on that you have to be here?'' He asks y/n checking her out, a lot.

''Well, I've been vomiting a lot lately.'' She replies looking down at her feet.

''Okay, let me get you check out okay? Just lay down on here and I'll see what's wrong'' He tells y/n then y/n walks over to the bed he told her to lay down on, I just sit down on a chair not too far away from the bed.