My penis shrunk

Words: 578

Warnings: Curse language comes up in this chapter.

Info: Joe you're actually such a weirdo, Jack & Caspar, seriously, get a life will you two?? lmao

Y/n's P.O.V

I was casually laying down on the lounge minding my own business scrolling through social media, texting friends and replying to some Instagram comments on my posts. Like I would do every day when Joe barges in half-naked only wearing a pair of shorts a little bit below his knees ending.

I look up at Joe who was now standing in front of me.

''Well hello there'' I say looking up at Joe from my phone.

''It shrunk'' Joe tells me. A second later I see Caspar and Jack coming towards us coming out of Mine and Joe's bedroom.

''Uh?'' 

''Y/n it shrunk'' He said once again this time sounding more annoyed.

''I mean, would you mind telling me what did? Did you do the laundry? Not again Joe. I told you to leave the laundry to me as you shrunk all of our clothes last time you have done the laundry. I'm not trusting you with laundry ever again''

''No no no'' Joe said ''My....member shrunk'' 

I could see Caspar and Jack laughing from the kitchen so I turned to them and gave them both a death stare and they both instantly stopped laughing.

I turned back to Joe looking at him in the eyes,' You're penis shrunk!?'' I laughed falling backwards onto the lounge.

''STOP LAUGHING Y/N'' He yelled trying not to laugh himself but I think he wasn't messing for some reason.

''It's only 6 inches now, I've lost a whole 3 inches,'' Joe complained looking down at his shorts then looking back at me. I made an inside laugh so Joe could hear then he made a face at me.

''What??'' I laughed looking at my phone then back at Joe.

''My penis shrunk and you don't care, you should be the person that cares the most because y'know'' He smirked then Jack and Caspar started laughing loudly and couldn't stop laughing as I saw them from the living room. They were both dying in laughter, Caspar was already on the ground rolling around. I give them a 'What the fuck is wrong with you two' look but they don't care but continue laughing.

''Shut the fuck up you two dicks'' I said kind of embarrassed ''Like if Jack hadn't fucked any girl in the period of Friday and Today'' I smirked. Jack looked at me and went red in the face which made Caspar laugh even more.

''Stop laughing at him Caspar, you probably have aswell'' I said proudly. 

Joe sat down on the lounge then I sat up and sat beside him then he wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into his chest. I saw from the corner of my eye that Jack and Caspar are laughing.

''Why are yous two laughing? You should be ashamed cause Joe has a girlfriend and yous two don't so you can't be laughing at us. Get a life you two.'' I said in a kind of mean/ rude way, I don't know it just came out. In my head, I was laughing at what I just said because their facial expression now were so worth what I said. 

I look over at them and chuckle then cuddle back into Joe, enjoying my time with him.

(Short one, so was the one before this)