By the pool ♡

Words: 292

Warnings: Few curse words.

You were vlogging walking around the house talking about random stuff.

You soon walk outside whilst still chatting away into the camera. Joe was outside doing something at the pool. He wasn't in the water but he did have shorts on and no shirt.
''Joe what are you doing?" I questioned him.

"Just chillin' by the pool y'know, like the cool Joe's do'' 

''Like cool 'Joe's??''

''Yeah''

I laugh.

I continue to walk around talking to my vlog when Joe told me to put the camera down and to position it facing the pool and also to keep it on, so I did so. ''Okay y/n now com'here'' Joe says taking a few steps forwards opening his arms to u asking for a hug without saying anything.

but suddenly Joe jumps into the pool while I was in his arms. I scream whilst falling in. ''JOE YOU DICKHEAD!! FUCKING HELL JOEEEEEE!'' I shout pretending to be mad. Joe knows if im faking or Nah. 

''Awhh someones faking to be madd, admit it y/n. Come on I know you're faking it.'' He smirks. ''Maybe I am, maybe I'm not'' I slowly move away from Joe trying to get out of the pool but he grabs me by the waist and puts his head in my neck while my back was leaning on his bare chest and I was still fully dressed. 

''I'll have to cut that out won't I?'' I smirk

''Yep'' 

We both stare into each other's eyes facing each other, my arm around his neck and his hand on my waist. We stare into each other's eyes for another few seconds, then we connect out lips together. It was slow and passionate. Not rough at all. I don't think Joe felt like doing rough tonight ;)