Kidnapped part. 1

Request from ilovesuggy91. Thank you so much for your request! I hope you enjoy your imagine xx Also thank you so much every for 3k reads. It's actually unreal. Thank you for all your support and reading these imagines. I really appreciate it. I love you all xx

Words: 1038

Warnings: None

Y/n's P.O.V

Ahh, finally. I've arrived in London. My new home. I can't wait to live here. It's been my dream since I was small to move to the UK. I used to ask my parents if we could go to the Uk for the holidays but we lived too far away and the tickets would cost too much. I moved from California, America to London, England.

I was now leaving the airport, about to walk out. I got a notification on my phone so I take it out and look. Didn't even stop walking. 

Suddenly I walk into a person. He has dirty blonde hair. Skinny. And beautiful eyes that you could stare into for hours.

''Oh my gosh im so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you okay?'' I say panickly.

''Im fine, are you okay? I wasn't looking either.'' He tells me ''By the way my names Joe''

''Y/n''

''Beautiful name.''

''Thanks''

''You're accent is...American! Are you from America?'' He asks me

''Yeah I moved here...just now actually,'' I reply

''Maybe I could give you a tour of London someday. Mind giving me your number?'' He asks smiling at me. He seems nice. I think I'm able to trust him.

''Yeah sure'' He gives me his phone and I wrote in my phone number. ''Andd there you go'' I smile passing it back. 

''Thanks. I'll text you later on.''

''Okay''

''Soo, hopefully, I see you soon''

''Yeah, see you''

''Bye''

''Bye''

I walk off in my direction and he walks off into his.

~~~

Ah, my new apartment. My apartment was located in a big complex in central London. I was finishing up decorating my whole apartment when there's a knock on my door? I mean, I don't know anyone here, who could it be? Maybe the neighbour or someone.

I walk closer to the door, unlock it and see the guy from the airport.

''Hey welco- Hey, you're the girl from the airport. You live here?? No way? I live right there'' He points to a door which must be his flat.

''Hey'' I smile.

A minute or two of silence and I decided to speak.

''Um, would you like to come in maybe?'' I question him politely.

''Yeah sure, thanks'' He smiles while I move to the side so he could enter. ''Would you like anything to drink??'' ''No thank you'' He smiles.

I ask him if he'd like to sit down and he agrees and we both sit down. We talk for about 2 hours, getting to know each other when it starts to get late and he decides to leave. At one point I went to the bathroom and left him in the living room but when i came back he was acting a little suspicious and was sitting differently. I just shrugged it off and sat back down.

As he leaves, he asks me a question right when he was about to exit the apartment.

''So, I'm guessing you don't have a bed yet do you??''  He asked.

''Yeah, no I don't, I'll probably sleep on the couch or something. Maybe mind myself a comfortable position on the ground and wrap myself with blankets, I'll figure something out'' I smile at him.

''Oh, no. Don't. Do you maybe want to sleep at my place until your bed arrives??''

''Oh it's alright. I'll be fine''

''I can't let you sleep on the ground, please. I really don't mind at all! I have a spare room so you could sleep there.''

''But I don't want to be any trouble''

''You won't! As I said I don't mind. When you're going to sleep just knock and I'll be there'' He smiles and leaves.

I think to myself 'Well maybe I should as my bed hasn't arrived, I'll see how it is'

5 hours later ~~

Im sitting on the floor staring into my phone scrolling through social media. I was getting a little tired to I decided to go to Joe's and sleep there for tonight. Hopefully, my bed would arrive tomorrow.

I get up and walk towards the door. I don't even bother to put on proper shoes so I just put on a simple pair of white slippers, and my pyjama's were pretty basic too;

 I don't even bother to put on proper shoes so I just put on a simple pair of white slippers, and my pyjama's were pretty basic too;

I take with myself only my phone and walk out of my flat locking the door behind myself. I walk over to Joe's flat door and knock lightly.

Seconds later im greeted with a smile and Joe lets me inside.

''So i'll show you the room?'' He says walking in a direction ''You're staying for only tonight im guessing ye?'' 

''Yeah yeah, only tonight. I'm hoping for my bed to arrive tomorrow'' I reply smiling following him.

''So this is your bedroom for tonight I guess if you need anything I'll be in the room beside this one.'' He smiles and starts leaving the room but stops at the door frame. ''Goodnight love'' then walks out of the room closing the door behind him.

I sigh and throw myself on the double bed with various pillows on it nicely put. I lay comfortably in the bed, pulling the bedsheet over my small body and leave my phone on the bedside table then start drifting off to sleep.

~~~

I feel someone grab me. I feel someone pick me up. What's going on? Why can't i see anything? Am I still at Joe's house? Where is Joe? Who is holding me?? What's going on!? I'm so confused. I have so many questions. 

My hands were tied together and my legs too. I felt someone putting me down on a chair. I think I had a bag over my head. But I wasn't too sure what it was. My hands were being untied and tied to the chair after, the same with my legs.

Then the thing covering my vision was taken off....