Valentine's day

(Valentines Day Special)

Words: 811

Warnings: None

Joe's P.O.V

11:02pm // 13.02.18

Okay, plan of action for tomorrow. Get up early. Go to Tesco's. Get some flowers, chocolate. Why not some ice-cream at the same time. More flowers. Go to a jewellery shop and get y/n a necklace and maybe a bracelet too. Okay. I'll have to wake up at like 4am for this. But I don't care, it'll be worth it.

3:30am // 14.02.18

For fuck's sake, time to wake up Joe, great. I mean, it's going to be worth it. Get up you lazy fuck and dress up and go to the shop. Now.

I slowly and quietly get out of bed leaving y/n untouched and still sound asleep, slowly I walk away from our bed not making a single sound then go to the drawer and get the first clothes I find. A white tee and black skinny jeans. Good enough.

I put my clothes on, don't even eat anything.

Whilst leaving I tried leaving as quiet as possible. 

Success.

I go down the lift and into my car and to Tesco's I go.

~~~

Okay got the flowers, chocolate and the random ice-cream. Now to the jewellery store.

I get to the jewellery store called Pandora or something I don't know. I walk in and see a load of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, watches everything a girl would love. I even saw a Rolex section heh. (Idk if they have a Rolex section??)

I walk around, look at all the necklaces and bracelets when a woman walks over to me. Average height, blonde, blue eyes, skinny.

''Hello sir, do you need any help?'' She smiled.

''Oh no, im fine. I'm just looking at the moment'' I smiled back and she walked away.

I eventually decide on getting these two;

 ~~~ at home ~~~

 ~~~ at home ~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

I wake up at like 8:00 am it was? I'm not too sure but I do see that Joe wasn't beside me, Why? I look around to make sure he's not joking with me but he actually wasn't home I think. I THINK.

I yawn and stand up from the bed and walk upstairs into the kitchen. Still, Joe wasn't there. I was getting really anxious about why he wasn't home. He would tell me if he's going something, or he woke up late and was in a really big rush and didn't have time to write a note telling me what's going on.

I shrugged it off and walked over to the fridge and took out an egg and some bacon to make myself breakfast.

After I made breakfast and after I eat it I go to the living room and sit down on the 'L' shaped sofa and take out my phone to scroll to social media to see if there's any juicy drama going on in the celebrity world.

There wasn't anything that I would be interested in but if there was bearly anything was wrote so I just quit and looked at the time and see that it's 8:37 am.

Minutes later I hear the door opening and closing. I guessed that it was Joe so I didn't have to worry much. I continued scrolling through my phone until Joe jump scared me from the back. I jumped up and dropped my phone to the ground, oh and I also scream. Loud. I considered that ear rape.

'OH MY GOSH JOE!'' I fake pretended to be sad until he put a bouquet of flowers in front of my face with a various selection of chocolates.

''Happy valentines day'' He smiles giving me the flowers first then putting the chocolate boxes to the side when he comes around and sits beside me and hugs me from the side.

I whisper into his ear ''Thank you''

''Oh and, I have another thing'' He stands up and walks somewhere, I don't know where. He comes back with a big box with a pink ribbon at the top. The box had ribbons at the top and...air holes??

(THIS IS NOT MENTIONED)

Joe comes around and sits beside me and passes the box over. He smiles while he passes it over. I give him a scared/ suspicious look and slowly start opening the box.

When I open the box, I see the cutest little thing in the whole wide world. 

''OH MY GOSH!'' I screech taking the puppy out of the box.

''JOE ITS SO CUTE OH MY GOSH!!!'' I practically scream and put the puppy back into the box gently and hug Joe tightly basically sitting on his lap clinging to his neck

''It's no bother baby girl, you've wanted a puppy for a while now didn't you??''

''Yeah''

''Thank you so much, Joe, I love you''

''I love you too babe. Happy Valentine's day'' He grins and kisses my lips.

(Anyone else single for valentines day? Me too. Relatable. I'm such a loner. I'm my own valentine. I got myself like 3 boxes of chocolates and ate them all! I know im a fattie. They weren't too big soo)