Meeting him

Words: 760

Warnings: 1 kiss

Y/n's P.O.V

Today, I was meeting my online bestfriend. Joe. We've known each other for over 3 years now and never met. We just never even thought about actually meeting each other in real life. But a couple of months ago the topic came up.

*Flashback*

Joe: Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Joe: You know what, we've known each other for long. We know what we look like. We know that we're not some old perverts so why don't we meet sometime? I know that you live all the way in Manchester but like, wouldn't you like to like meet up? I'd be nice wouldn't it I mean, I can go to Manchester if you wa-

Y/n: I'll come to London.

Y/n: When?

Joe: I mean, when suits you? I don't mind.

Y/n: In a month?

Joe: See you then. We'll talk about it more detailed closer to the time.

*End of Flashback*

Im so nervous. I'm currently about to get off the train from Manchester to London. It's 11:00 am and we're supposed to arrive in London at 11:10 am. I probably already am in London. It's just that we're going to be at the station in 10 minutes or so. 

Joe told me that he's going to be waiting for me somewhere at the station. I've never been to London properly to like explore. I've only been here when I was a child before my parents had to do something I didn't really know about and never wanted to tell me about. I never questioned them and just went along with it

*

I walk out of the train and the weather of London hits me. People usually say that London weather and England, in general, has the weather similar to Ireland but not always. Sometimes London just seems beautiful to me. Last time that I remember being in London I was 12 or 13. Every time we came to London the weather I remember beautiful like it is now. I've been blessed with this weather.

I walk around the train station a little clueless to where to go, or where to find Joe. He didn't tell me what he'd wear so I don't know what to look for. Oh I know, look for a 5' 8.5'' tall slim brunette. There were a lot if Brunettes. One caught my eyes. Yes! That's Joe.

But wait pause. Let me tell you how I feel towards Joe first. Ever since we started FaceTiming, the longer I knew him, the more I see his face, the more I discovered his humour I felt butterflies in my stomach everytime he laughed or smiled. I just, I really am starting to feel something toward this man. Wait no, I already do.

Anyway, back to the point.

I see Joe standing there. On his phone. I run up to him but before I got there he turned around and saw me running up to him with my suitcase in my left hand. He waves before I got to him and as soon as I got close enough to him I jumped onto him and dropped my suitcase and wrapped my legs around his waist. My head dug into his neck. For some reason, I was crying? I don't know why.

''Heyyyyy, oh gosh y/n you're crying oh my goshhh'' he says to me and rubs away one of my tears with his thumb. 

''Hey'' I cry laugh looking him straight in the eyes. He returns the look back.

*Later that day*

Joe's P.O.V

We got home and oh my gosh. She's so beautiful. She's even more gorgeous in real life. Her personality is the exact same as online, cute and giddy. I love it. I love her. Yes, i said it. I love her. I liked her since day uno. Day one.

I just can't get over her. I can't believe that we actually met. After 3 years, maybe more, I don't know.

Currently we're in the lounge room watching Beauty and the Beast snuggled in a blanket. Her close to me, my arm around her. Her arms around my waist. Her head on my chest. This is a dream come true.

''Joe...'' 

''What's up?'' I smiled looking down at her.

''Can I tell you something??''

''Shoot''

''I really like y-you...''

''Guess what, I really like you too'' I smiled and leaned in and our lips connected. It was so passionate. It was short but passionate. I loved this. I can't believe that this is actually happening. I'm so happy. 

''I love you y/n....''

''I love you Joe...''