Weird video

(I MIGHt BE OVER EXAGGERATING BUT I HIT 1.3K READSSS! TYSM EVERYONE WHO READS THESE SH*TTY IMAGINES XXX ThIs ImAgInE mIgHt Be ShOrT, sOrRy. I jUsT hAd An IdEa Of WhAt To WrItE)

Words: 438

Warnings: None

Y/N's P.O.V

Joe was recording some comedy skit video thingy I don't know. But all I knew that is that I wasn't allowed into our bedroom. Although I wasn't allowed by Joe, I was feeling rebellious and walked into our bedroom, not now though. Later later.

I was sitting in the lounge room watching youtube casual me when I hear weird noises, voices coming out of mine and Joe's room. I wanted to know what Joe was recording. 

So I get up out of the comfiest position I was EVER in, few second later I regretted it. I place my laptop on the coffee table and walk down the stairs. My legs did feel weak because I was sitting most of the day. The only time I was actually standing and walking around was to get food. That's basically the only time I was stood up.

So back to the main point. I walked down the stairs, walking towards mine and Joe's bedroom door I hear a lot of different voices made by Joe. Without knocking I just walk in. I doubt that he'll be mad that I disobeyed his order on not to walk in.

''Hello'' You say calmly standing in the door frame. Actually, before I tell you what happened, later on, I'm just going to tell you what I saw before I even opened the door fully.

The door was slightly open right before I opened it fully and what I saw was absolutely hilarious. 

Joe was stook there shirtless wearing black jogger and the waistband of his Calvin Kleins showing, also 2 weird ponytails on his hair. They weren't even ponytails. Well, I guess they were because his hair is average guy length so, male pony-tails on the top of his head.

He was there doing some kind of weird dance moves, I don't even think they were proper dance moves. 

I watch for a second or two then I enter laughing like crying falling onto the bed.

''oH gosh y/n'' Joe laughs sitting down on the bed bedside me.

''Yeah I saw, I can't Joe omg. You share that kind of stuff for the Internet?'' I laugh-cry.

''Let's just say you never saw anything?'' Joe asks looking directly into my eyes I just nod and it ended at that. I left our bedroom and went to go and mind my own buisness and Joe continued to record that weird video.