Kidnapped part. 2

(Continuing  's request <3 <3)

Words: 1403

Warnings: Sexual abuse & curse words & voilence.

Y/n's P.O.V

  My hands were tied together and my legs too. I felt someone putting me down on a chair. I think I had a bag over my head. But I wasn't too sure what it was. My hands were being untied and tied to the chair after, the same with my legs.

Then the thing covering my vision was taken off...  

My vision was blurry. I don't know why my vision is blurry. All I see is a figure standing in front of me. Not too far away nor not too close to me.

They don't do anything but just stand infront of me. I think they were looking straight into my eyes. I'm not sure.

Soon my vision goes back to normal and I see...

Joe?

''Finally, you're aware of what's happening I see?'' He says to me with a smirk. He just stands in front of me and I had to look up to look at him. I didn't even want to say anything to him so I just shake my head for 'no'.

''No? Well, to make you aware. Since I saw you at the airport, I thought you're gorgeous. I told myself that I wanted you. I needed you. Unexpectedly you moved into the same complex as me, what a coincidence isn't it?'' He says kneeling down so our heads are at the same level. ''From now on....'' He brings his lips up to my ear ''You're mine'' 

 I didn't say anything but stare straight into his eyes, even deeper. Into his soul.

I was mad, scared, anxious, terrified I may say. The thing i was scared most of were those two words... 'You're mine'' They terrified me.

He breaks my daydream and grabs my jaw roughly.

''Look into my eyes when I talk to you'' He demands his grip tightening by second. His grip started to really pain me so I decided to say something ''Let go it hurts!'' I shouted at him. I'm scared. Is he going to hurt me now? 

He lets go of my jaw and walks off. I could see that his body was tensing. I look at him walk away. When he leaves the room I instantly try to get out of this chair. 

I fail.

He tied me to this chair too hard. I bet when he unties me at some point my wrists will be red, same with my ankles as I was still wearing the pyjama from last night.

The room was cold. I had very light clothing on. My body was basically shaking from the cold. I didn't even explore my flat properly so I didn't know whereabouts this was in the flat. Attic? Noo, we don't have attics. Maybe like.... I don't know.

A few minutes later he comes back into the room with multiple things. I didn't know what they were. I recognised two. Handcuffs and ropes. Is he going to tie me up and force me to have sex with him or something? If he would have never done this I would have developed feelings for him. I had a little something for him at the beginning, forget that now.

''Ready??'' He smirks taking off his shirt and walking closer to me.

''For what?'' I spat at him.

''You know'' He smirks and walks behind me and unties one of my wrists and he instantly grabs it tightly. He puts one handcuff on my left wrist and does the same to the other. Joe unties my ankles and I instantly start kicking. I think Joe was aware that I'd be kicking because he moved to the side.

He pulled me up so I was standing straight. He was so much taller than me but he was taller, but he was taller. At one point a got a look of how his body looks. He had a six-pack, you could see his V line. He had big biceps, big but not too big. He actually must be pretty strong. Im getting more and more scared the more I know. He's obviously stronger than me. All I am is bones and flesh.