Joe and Caspar HTR part 3

(I've realised that my views are going up pretty quickly and, what im thinking is that I'll have to update more. At least 3 times a week not less. More maybe is I have time because of school. Y'know.)

Words: 615

Warnings: None

Joe's P.O.V

Ah, good old England. I finally came back from recording Joe and Caspar hit the road and now Caspar and I are at the airport waiting for our luggage to come when Caspar decides to start a conversation.

''Soo, are you excited to seeing y/n in about an hour or so?''

''Yeah, very'' I say looking up at the tall blonde South African beside me and smile

Seconds later I spot out luggage and instantly walk over to it and take it.

Y/n's P.O.V

Today Joe was supposed to be back from recording Joe and Caspar hit the road. I'm so excited to see him today. After about 3 weeks of sadness and sorrow, im going to see the one and only Joe.

It was 11 am and Joe was supposed to land at 11:30 and be home at like 12 pm I don't know. But he'll definitely be home today! And that's great!

On the usual basis, I was sitting on the sofa eating a small portion of mac'n'cheese while watching an episode of '13 reasons why' on Netflix.

Joe was supposed to come home on his own. So he would probably scare me while coming into the house. He could be home any minute. Or typical Joe he'll probably come in and I won't even hear him and he'll scare me extremely.

I continued eating when I heard a noise you hear when the window slightly opens and closes when the wind pushes it. If you know what I mean?

I just thought that I might've left a window open so I just shrugged it off and continued to eat my food and watching Netflix.

(Sorry for changing the pov so much but there is a need to make this work xo )

Joe's P.O.V

Finally. I'm at mine and Y/n's shared flat. I'm about to enter the flat as quiet as I can so I can surprise her. Knowing her she's probably in the lounge room eating something while watching Netflix. I'm estimating.

I slowly open the door. It doesn't make a sound. Success. Now just close the door without her hearing. I do so and it was the quiets noise so she 100% didn't hear.

I put my suitcase to the side and as quiet as I can I take my coat and shoes off and also leave them to the side.

I slowly walk my way to the lounge room and around the corner I see y/n sitting there watching 13 reasons why on Netflix.

I very quietly chuckle then walk closer so I'd be behind her.

Eventually, im standing behind her, trying my best to breathe as quietly as I can. I then gently tap her shoulder and the jumps slightly and turns around and sees' me. Her face was priceless.

''Oh my god! Joe you scared me so much!'' She said bringing her hand to her heart leaning her head backwards still sitting on the sofa.

''I know.'' I simply reply smiling walking around the sofa and sitting down.

She comes closer to me and lays her head on my chest while I have my arms around her waist.

''When did you even come in?'' She asks me looking up at me with those big eyes of hers.

''Hah, magic. I have my ways babe.'' I smirk then look at the tv. She just shrugs and lays her head back on my chest and we just watch 13 reasons why for god knows how long.