Never have I ever

Words: 583

Warnings: None

Y/n's P.O.V

I was sat in front of the camera with your fellow YouTuber and my boyfriend, Joe. I moved a strand of hair out of my hair and put it behind my ear and asked; ''Are you guys ready??'' Both of them nodded and I smiled. I switched on the camera and started speaking:

''Hello everyone! So Today, im here with my boyfriend as you guys know him as ThatcherJoee'' I said pulling the 'e' a little.

''Hi guys'' He smiled then waved at the camera.

''And today we're going to be playing a game of 'never have I ever''' I smiled then looked at Joe.

''Now'' Joe begun '' If you're not familiar with this game, we basically ask eachother the questions you guys sent to us on Twitter and if we've done it we have to take a drink''

''But'' I paused Joe ''We're not alcoholics so we didn't get a high percentage alcohol so we're not mad in the head later on which I don't want I don't know about you Joe but I don't wanna be sick tomorrow morning''

''And earlier today I got Joe to help me make these signs'' I showed the camera one of the 'i have' cards and 'i have not' cards. ''Heres yours'' I passed two to Joe and kept two for myself.

''Okay so the first question is.'' Joe said ''Never have I ever skipped school.''

I held up the 'I have not' sign smiling proudly and Joe held up the 'i have' sign.

''Really??'' I said surprised. ''Oh yeaaa, all the time'' we both laughed.

''Never have I ever been at the hospital.

I held up the 'never' sign and Joe held up the 'i have' sign. I looked at him and was curious what the story behind this was. ''I got stabbed in the eye with scissors in primary school''I laughed and didn't question anything.

''Okay next one, Never have I ever...Lied to Joe Sugg'' 

Obviously Joe held up his 'never' sign and I held up 'I have'. ''I couldn't lie to myself, I love myself too much to do so'' You laughed as Joe saw your answer and was shook. ''Wait a minute, When have you lied to me?'' I just looked at him straight in the eyes. ''Are you still lying now??'' I looked down and bitting my lip.

''Im sorry'' I dropped my signs and stormed out of the room. Joe came running after me. My face full of tears, my hands shaking. ''Hey hey hey, it's okay. Calm down.'' Joe brought you into a hug and rubbing your back as I was making his Jumper wet from my tears.

I pulled away from the hug and he kissed my forehead,'Do you want to tell me about it?'' He asked comfortingly. ''I'm so scared Joe'' I said wiping the tears off my face ''Why are you scared?'' I looked at him and shook my head. ''I-I-I..I'' He held my hand tight. ''Whatever it is, I won't be mad at you y/n'' Taking a deep breath I looked up at him. ''Im pregnant Joe''

Suddenly and wide smile spread across his face. "Really? That's why you've been sick recently...You weren't ill, You're pregnant!" He smiled pulling me into a hug. "I love you so much y/n. I promise I won't ever leave your side." I smiled, suddenly I wasn't so scared anymore. I had Joe and that was enough.

(ahh this is so bad)