Cape Town Pt. 1

Words: 581

Warnings: None :)

Yourself and Joe went on a holiday for New Years with Jack, Conor, Josh and Caspar. (idk who else) You were ready to go on the plane when while walking up to the plane on the concrete Joe tripped over, I turn around shocked and laugh.

He quickly gets up and starts speed walking so he's now beside me. I keep laughing at him and he gives me a dirty look. ''J-Joe H-H-How did you manage to fall on the flattest concrete??'' I ask almost instantly. ''Shush nothing ever happened you're imagining thing y/n'' he replies.

''yeah okay'' I say.

We go on the plane and we find our seats. We both had a little fight for who sits by the window. I wanted Joe to sit by the window because I wanted to be nice, but he kept saying for me to go sit by the window because he wanted to be nice.

Eventually, it ended up like I sat at the window and Joe beside me. So it was myself by the window, Joe beside me than Jack beside Joe. The rest of the boys sat somewhere else.

The pilot welcomed us, talking about the normal stuff. We buckled up our seatbelts. Before setting off I kept staring out the window. Joe nudged me and asked if I was okay and I just nodded still staring out the window. ''Hey are you sure you're okay? Y/n? Talk to me y/n'' Joe asks rather quickly but not too loud.

''Joe, I'm fine. I'm just tired.'' I reply still staring out the window.

''Com'ere'' Joe says opening his arms for me to cuddle into. I don't say anything but just do so. I had my head on Joe's shoulder also slightly leaning my head on his head. I fell asleep not long later and Joe took the advantage to take a silly photo.

It was an  11 h 35 min flight from Heathrow airport to Cape Town South Africa. (I check on google maps so shush, trust me) 5 hours have passed and I woke up. I rub my eyes and see Joe beside me with his earphones on playing with my hair. I look up and him and smile. He smiles back.

He takes his earphones off and says ''What time is it? Goodmorning? Good Evening? Have a nice sleep?'' 

I instantly nod cuddling into his chest. Oh and did I say later we could take our seatbelts off, yea we had our seatbelts off. So I cuddled into Joe's chest as I said and had my arms around his waist. Joe's hand up on my shoulder smiling down at me.

Another 5 hours have passed and I start to get annoying because I was bored. Jack had a hat on so I decided to steal his hat without him noticing and we'll see if he realises when we're going off the plane. Joe just laughs at me. I smile cheekily. Jack is a deep sleeper so he didn't wake-up while I was taking the hat. I put the hat in my bag and just keep it there. 

I could hear Caspar from all the way over here, I realised he wasn't even sitting close to us and i heard him clearly saying ''JOSH YOU DOSHBAG'' I think Joe also heard because he was laughing so I laughed as well. 

It was 1 hour and but until we land so Joe turned on a movie and we watched it.