Why Pt. 5

(Firstly, I know I said I'd upload on Monday but I got sick and didn't upload. I'm sorryyy. I wrote a bit of this on Tuesday when I was on the laptop. I wasn't on the laptop at all on Monday or Wednesday.  I didn't go to school for basically the whole week, but I have to go Friday. I mean, I can't complain, I've been doing what I wanted for 4 work days. Watching youtube for 4 days. I did. So yeah I'm sorry and enjoy the last part of 'Why'. Oh and I had no electricity from 9:40 am until 1:50 pm on Tuesday. Just thought I'd say that.)

Words: 1024

Warnings: None

y/n P.O.V

Today was the day, Joe and I  were going back to England. It is sad because Spain is so beautiful, but eventually, you gotta go back, right?

I had my bag packed because I packed it last night before bed, but for Joe. He wasn't bothered, last night he was like 'Its alright love, it's alright. I'll get it packed in the morning' Well, no. It didn't work out as planned for Joe to be honest. We had to wake up at 5 am get ready make sure we have everything packed, at least that what I have done. But Joe, firstly he bearly got out of bed I had to get an ice-cube and hold it above his face so it dripped on his face, then he was running up and down the hotel room packing everything. And we had to set off to be at the airport at 6:30 am.

At 6:10 am Joe was finally dressed, packed and had eaten. Finally.

I called an uber to pick us up from the hotel.

We go downstairs to give up our hotel room key cards and wait outside for the uber to arrive. 

Five minutes later the uber arrived. The driver puts our luggage into the back and we both get into the back seats.

at 7:00 am we finally get to the airport, a bit of traffic on the way here but we got here eventually.

We walk into the airport and Joe instantly runs over to a seat and collapses.

''You're tired?'' I question slowly walking over to him, he nods almost instantly looking exhausted.

''Joe, I sometimes have to get up before 5 am, what time did you get out of bed? 6 am? That's unacceptable for you'' You laughed sitting down next to Joe and messing up his hair then giggle sweetly. 

I thought Joe was going to hit me playfully and I shielded yourself with your hands then Joe just laughed because he wasn't going to. When you were least expecting it he hit my upper arm.

''Joeeee'' I moan ''That hurtt''

I fake cry and move to the next seat beside me and pretend to be sad.

''Awhhh, come hereeee'' Joe walks over to you, kneels down and hugs you and you hug back.

About 30 minutes ago we got onto the plane and we're about to set off. The pilot said the usual things he says which I never listen to because it's always boring and unneeded.

The plane was about to set off when I gripped Joe's hand tight.

He looks over at me and smiles. He knows I hate setting off, and the landing. Not even going to mention the turbulence... I just did.

I gripped Joe's hand even tighter and locked my eyes together as tight as u could. I wasn't the strongest but I was gripping Joe as tight as I could.

Whilst in the air I calm down a bit and apparently end up falls asleep on Joe's chest.

Joe's P.O.V

Y/n fell asleep about 30 minutes into the flight. She was really anxious about the set off the plane but she calmed down not long after.

About an hour later a stewardess started walking around asking if anyone wanted food. I wasn't that hungry that I was going to starve so I'm not going to get anything. Maybe y/n might get hungry when she wakes up? She'll appreciate a packet of skittles. Yeah, I'll get her some.

The stewardess soon gets to me.

Firstly when she gets to me she checks me out bottom to top and she smirks.

''Would you like anything?'' She questions with a flirty attitude.

''Do you have small packets of skittle?'' I questioned looking down at y/n then back at the stewardess.

''Yeah we do'' She smirks bending down so her arse is facing me. Her short leather skirt showing half her arse. I just look in front of me and wait for her to get them.

Did I mention this time we were on a plane with 3 rows but 2 seats each? I mustn't have, now you know.

After like 2 minutes reaching for them she eventually stands up straight.

''They're €2'' She smiles.

I reach for a  €2 coin then pass it to her once I get it. She takes the €2 then passes me the skittles, but she then started writing something on the receipt she was going to give me. Firstly I don't know why she was giving me a receipt, secondly, i have no bloody idea what she's writing.

She soon passes me the receipt and on the receipt, she wrote her phone number I'm guessing?

I look at her serving other passengers then I scrunch the receipt she's given me and throw it into my backpack that I had in between my feet. She gives me a shocked/mad look because she was me doing so. She looked away and continues serving other people.

*

We've landed finally! Surprisenly y/n didn't wake up while landing. I'm actually shocked, she isn't a heavy sleeper. She wakes up to the smallest sound. 

I had to nudge her gently to tell her that we're back in England. She was also shocked that she didn't wake up. And there was a little bit of a turbulence.

(I'm going to end it at that. I've realised halfway through this story. I hit 1.7k readsss! tysm everyone <3 Another thing. Requests are open you can send me an idea of an imagine in the comments or privately and I'll do it and give you credits)