meet and greet

Words: 1575

Warning(s): Cussing

Y/n's P.O.V

2 days before birthday

It was soon to be my 19th birthday and in all fairness, I was excited, very excited. My mom has been giving me hints to what her gift to me is. I still clearly don't know what it is but I know that the something I will absolutely love, I bet.

1 day before birthday

One more day, only one more day. Only one! Oh my gosh, I can't wait. I simply come back from hanging out with my friends, take my shoes off and coat and send my mom a smile to the kitchen and run up the stairs into my bedroom to watch someone YouTube. And surprise surprise it was Sunday today. And one of the best YouTubers uploads on Sundays, Joe Sugg. In other words, people know him as "ThatcherJoe". He is my absolute favourite. Every time I watch him it brings a small to my face, if not a laugh. I watch his new video then put my MacBook smiling.

I grab my phone from my bedside table and go into Twitter. I like, favourite and reply to some tweets and see that Joe, Joe Sugg, ThatcherJoe is going to have a meet and greet in EXACTLY a months time. I stare at the tweet for 10 minutes straight then run downstairs to show my mom the tweet.

I ran to the kitchen where my mom was located and showed her the tweet. She read it a couple of times in her read and looked at me then back at the dishes which she was washing, 'did you read it?'

'i did' she replied looking at me.

'anddd?'

'and what?' she smirked not looking at me still doing the dishes.

'I want to goooooo' I whined.

'who's this Joe...Sugg? person?' she asked.

'You know who he is! It's the guy who I watch on youtube and I got one of his hoodies a couple of weeks ago' I told her.

'Oh that boy' She said looking down at the floor, 'Well, I'm happy to inform you that i bought you two tickets for that meet and greet (sorry if you don't buy tickets to meet and greets I'm sorry I've never been to one coz my parents hate me :) jk <3) because I know how much you love that Joe Sugg guy' She smiled looking me straight in the eyes.

'No way, are you for real? no, I don't believe you.' I said looking at her in disbelief holding back a grin.

'Im serious y/n. I promise you I am.' She said now smiling even more.

'Oh my gosh!' I shouted wrapping my arms around her tightly. 'They're some exclusive vip tickets that were on ebay and were being bidded off and there was only two anyway and i had to bid for quite a while to get them! I think it means you and whoever you take with you get to hangout with Joe and whoever else is there' She smirked

'No way! I love you so much, mum! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!'

Day of Brithday

I decided to bring my best friend Kasey to this meet and greet as she's a Joe Sugg fan as well. The official beginning of the meetup was at 2:30 pm. Kasey came to my house at 9 am and woke me up by pushing and shoving me multiple times which showed how excited she was for this.