Cape Town Pt. 2

Words: 656

Warnings: None

~Joe's POV

We were about to land, y/n was asleep for the third time. I lean over to look out the window to not wake-up y/n. It was absolutely beautiful. I also heard Caspar squealing from happiness. God that child is going to embarrass us. 

I gently nudged y/n because she had to get up and see this. ''Y/n wake up look outside'' I say. She groans ad eventually looks out the window and her face brightens up. ''Joe, Oh my god. It's so pretty here...''

''

~

We eventually land and we go collect our luggage. We all find each other at the place where you collect your luggage. ''I'll call a taxi, uber or something'' Caspar says, obviously, because he has saved phone numbers for food, taxis and all that.

''Guys come on, taxi's here'' Caspar calls to us. We all just follow him. We get into the taxi and about 20 minutes later we get to our house we rented for the 3 weeks that we're here.

''Wow, this place is beautiful!'' Y/n says staring at the house. ''Yeah, it is'' I say putting my arm around her waist. ''Lets go in?'' I ask her. She nods.

We go inside and y/n instantly drops her bags and swirls around. ''It's massive Joe!''

''Yeah, it is'' Caspar says waking in with his bags.

''EVERYONE IN!'' Caspar shouts. Everyone goes inside and standing in the living room. ''So, in 1 second we're going to go to pick out our rooms. Theres 4 bedrooms, and theres 6 of us. Obviously Joe and y/n are sharing a room. So that's one bedroom for them. 4 of us left and 3 bedrooms. I vote Jack and Conor share a room.'' Caspar says. ''Yeah i think they should share'' I say rapidly.

''Fine!'' They both shout. We all start going our own ways when Caspar shouts again. ''WAIT!!'' 

Everybody freezes. ''Who gets the master bedroom?'' Caspar asks. ''Ummm i'll get an app on my phone like a spinny wheel thing and we'll spin it and see who gets it'' Y/n says looking down at her phone downloading the app. Y/n spins the wheel and her face was priceless ''Caspar'' She says. ''I GET THE MASTER?!'' He shouts excitently.  ''Yeah'' She groans. ''Well as i get the Master the rest of you go choose your rooms. 

I let y/n choose our room because i didn't mind and she has a good taste in like choosing a nice room if you know what i mean. Like she always chooses a nice looking room. ''Joe!'' She calls out from upstairs. ''Yeah?'' I call back at her. ''Come up i choose our room!'' ''Coming!!''

I go upstairs and see what room y/n chose. ''Now, if im being honest this looks like if it could be the Master bedroom.'' I say. ''Yeah i know''

The view from the window was beautiful. We had a full balcony. ''Joe?'' 

''Yeah? What's up babe?''

''I'm tired. What time is it?''

''Uhh it's....8pm now''

''Im tired Joeee. Can we cuddlee? Pleaseeee?''

''Sure do you want to stay in bed for the rest of the day?'' She nods ''Then change and then we can cuddle, ye?'' ''Okay''

She gets up and undresses so she's only in her panties and push up bra. I undress so im only in my boxers. After she undresses she instantly instantly jumps into the bed. I close the door and get into bed beside her and she cuddles into my chest. 

''Joe can we watch something?'' ''Sure what do you wanna watch'' ''Riverdale?'' She suggets ''Alright'

I reach for my laptop from my luggage bag which was beside my bed. Then I turn on Netflix.

We watch a few episodes of Riverdale when Y/n eventually falls asleep her head on my chest and my hand around her shoulder. I look at her for a few minutes and play with her hair. I kiss her forehead and say ''Goodnight babe'' I smile then put my laptop away and falls asleep with her.

(HOPEFULLY A PART 3 OF THIS ON NEW YEARS)